Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Always.

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 33 58.9%

• Total voters

Danny

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Are the forum's polls an interesting curiosity, potentially helpful sample for understanding the forum denizens, a fun waste of time, or a complete waste of time which should result in an offending pollster being drop kicked through the gate posts of Hell?

>:D :duh: >:D
>:D >:D
>:D >:D >:D >:D

Edit: got rid of the ironic parts of the poll that might be confusing/irrating to those who are irony deficient

DanTien said:
a complete waste of time which should result in an offending pollster being drop kicked through the gate posts of Hell?

Uhhhh......sounds good. Who was that ex-Boston College QB who kicked the last drop kick in the NFL? Doug.....ah....ah....what's his name?

DanTien said:
__Are the forum's polls an interesting curiosity?
__Potentially helpful sample for understanding the forum denizens?
__A fun waste of time?
__A complete waste of time which should result in an offending pollster being drop kicked through the gate posts of Hell?
Your next poll? :)

gosh, you nailed me you rascal...I must be like an open book poll

I was going to wait a respectable amount of time - didn't want to cause poll fatigue....and am concerned if my ego will withstand being kicked by a substantial number of members (thankfully guests can't vote) screaming through the gates of hell....

Hmmmmm....

Is this not a stupid poll:confused:??

If someone never responds... they will not respond to THIS poll....

And if they repond to this poll as never, then they just lied...

Texas Proud said:
Hmmmmm....

Is this not a stupid poll:confused:??

I prefer the word silly....stupid makes it seems like I don't know what I'm doing... :D ;)

Edit - I am now preparing for a flood of insensitive responses affirming that I realy am stupid and just haven't realized it yet... :'(

Speaking of polls, I was called today and asked, "How likely are you to vote in the November elections?" I answered, "Extremely likely--I never miss an election." She then said the survey was over. I wonder where it would've gone if I'd said , "Uh, I dunno" or "I haven't decided who to vote for."

DanTien said:
I prefer the word silly....stupid makes it seems like I don't know what I'm doing... :D ;)

I like silly. Silly is fun. :-*

astromeria said:
-I never miss an election."

I never miss one either. I watch TV in the evening to see what the voters did, but I'm thinking of even skipping that much participation.

JG

Texas Proud said:
Hmmmmm....

Change to Never until this one. :D

DanTien said:

Edit - I am now preparing for a flood of insensitive responses affirming that I realy am stupid and just haven't realized it yet... :'(

AHHHH... stupid, silly... same to me.. but, since it matters to you...

Is this not a SILLY poll:confused:

Texas Proud said:
AHHHH... stupid, silly... same to me.. but, since it matters to you...

Is this not a SILLY poll:confused:
Yeah.
You probably shouldn't waste your time on this thread Texas. It's a silly and/or stupid way to spend your valuable time. :)

Back
Top Bottom