DoD Civilian Employees ID Card

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
I received this as part of an email from Military Living regarding ID cards for DOD civilians.

If you have a DoD family member, friend or acquaintance, please pass on this GOOD news!
The Department of Defense (DoD) has authorized retired DoD civilian employees an identification card produced by RAPIDS ID card facilities.This card is a trusted credential used to establish identity and affiliation with DoD and will provide retired DoD civilians with a uniform DoD identification card that can be easily recognized at any DoD base or facility within the United States and its territories or possessions. Those eligible for the card are civilians who retire from any DoD Service Component or Agency.
If you have a DoD family member, friend or acquaintance, please pass on this GOOD news! This card will provide limited use of military morale, welfare and recreation (MWR) plus AF Services activities at the discretion of the installation commander.

Interesting info. We just had a discussion in my office about this about two weeks ago. I'll have to check with the RAPIDS guys to see if they got word.

Back
Top Bottom