Don't Do This - Part 1

MasterBlaster

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Donald Wolfe, 55, was charged with public drunkenness in March in Brookville, Pa., after neighbors spotted him giving, as he described it, mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to a roadkill possum along Route 36. [Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 3-26-10]

Donald Wolfe, 55, was charged with public drunkenness in March in Brookville, Pa., after neighbors spotted him giving, as he described it, mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to a roadkill possum along Route 36. [Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 3-26-10]

Maybe he just had an urge for posse?

This fellow must have been REALLY drunk! I have seen drunks before, but none of them were kissing dead marsupials.

ani24.gif

We call these "stupid people tricks". We see a lot Friday and Saturday nights for some reason. Usually has much to do with the AOB.

DD

Man, you'd have to be REALLY drunk to attempt that. Have any of you ever seen the inside of a possum's mouth? They have unbelievably sharp teeth and LOTS of 'em. Even dead I wouldn't want to muck with the business end of one...

As for stupid people tricks, once I was at a party with a guy who decided that it would be a good idea to call his very pregnant and very exhausted wife in order to settle an argument he was having (about a football game). It was midnight here, but 3 a.m. her time, and she had a big presentation the next day.

Some of us sat on him while someone else searched his pockets and confiscated his phone and car keys. We figured anyone drunk enough to propose doing what he was thinking about didn't deserve to drive, anyway.

His wife thanked us later.

Back
Top Bottom