End of the world: May 21, 2011

packrat44 said:
Be careful for what you wish for.

Well heck, I figured that with the end of the world coming up and all, I could get by with a 100% annual SWR. Now I've gotta find me a new cardboard box. I'll be in the traffic median, washing car windows for a buck! ;-)

Where's the KABOOM? There was supposed to be an earth shattering kaboom.

This is really quite annoying.

You missed it. We are now living in an alternate reality.

ls99 said:
You missed it. We are now living in an alternate reality.

That may be the most logical explanation for the way things are...

We should all delay buying Christmas gifts until Dec 22nd next year! Wouldn't it be interesting if next years holiday retail sales come in uncharacteristically back end loaded...

I hate to throw this shocking news at you, but my calendar (right there on the wall) actually ends on December 31st of THIS year.

Sure, I know there are some who believe they can simply go out and buy a new calendar that will restart the entire cycle, but I call that merely a conspiracy theory. They're hoping to dupe us all into spending our money on calendars instead of LBYM.

Well, I for one am no more of a fool than necessary, so I plan to do the sensible thing and stay awake for the next ten days so as not to miss the last days of our planet.

Or there may be an alternative:
The way I understand the Heisenberg uncertainty principle, what we call "days" are actually quantum waveforms that collapse into normal time only when observed. I made good use of this principle back in the Y2K episode by staying awake past midnight. You are all still here due to my diligent efforts, and I'm willing to do it again if each of you sends a token donation (oh, say $100 each) to my PO box.

Time is running out, so act today!

I predict that what will happen after December 21st is um, December 22. And not much else.

Darn, I'll only be 65 for six days?

Once you get your tinfoil.. Here is everything you need to know about an "Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie"!

The things you can learn on the internet!:LOL:

BEWARE OF COMMERCIAL AFDBS: Since you should trust no one, always construct your AFDB yourself to avoid the risk of subversion and mental enslavement.

This exerpt says it all. Stay on your medication!

Back
Top Bottom