ER Forum Cookbook Preview

TromboneAl

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I'm about 1/3 done with the ER Forum Cookbook. I'm posting what I have so far to get suggestions and comments and to provoke some more contributions.

ER Forum Cookbook
Preview

For easiest viewing, right click and download it, then open it (it's over a meg in size).

Dory, could you write up a few paragraphs about the history of the forum, or just post the info, and I'll write it up (for the introduction)? Never mind, I found the history on the main page.

We don't have any appetizer and snacks recipes yet, and could use some more salads, seafood, and desserts.

I haven't done major proofreading yet, most of my time has been spent adding apostrophes to CFB's posts (wont, dont, doesnt, etc). ;) Ignore the index for now.

It's up to 55 pages now; I'm thinking of cutting it off at 150 pages or so.

Comments?

TromboneAl said:
most of my time has been spent adding apostrophes to CFB's posts (wont, dont, doesnt, etc).

You know what, mr language person? I take extra time to go back and remove apostrophes from my posts just to annoy you. And I put in full length URLS to annoy Wahoo. I add words that Martha will have to look up online. And I always throw in something that wab or sg can disagree with vehemently. Sometimes I add in actual facts that CT can ignore in his pursuit of truth and the liberal american way.

I just havent figured out how to annoy Nords yet. Making him a little bit nervous about berkshire stock is about all I can do.

i guess I have to go raid my recipe drawer and throw in anything else I missed that my wife likes a lot...

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
I just havent figured out how to annoy Nords yet. Making him a little bit nervous about berkshire stock is about all I can do.
Good luck with that...

FinanceDude said:
Maybe when Warren or Charlie dies............ :(
You might want to read Robert Miles' "The Warren Buffett CEO".

I think the biggest factor holding down the share price is... Buffett.

Anyway, back on topic-- Al, you must've been waiting to use some of those photos for years!

Nords...just keep telling yourself 'its only a movie'...

Them dairy queen cheeseburgers have a lot of sat fat in them...and charlies...what...112 now?

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Them dairy queen cheeseburgers have a lot of sat fat in them...and charlies...what...112 now?
I can't believe what Buffett gets away with in his diet. The heck with his brain, I hope he donates his cardiovascular system to medical science.

Charlie turned 83 on 1 Jan... but it's a young 83!

Nice job, T-Al, geez, you think your most cited source would have the curtesy to not hijack your thread! ;)

I showed it to DW as well, coughed suggestively. She looked at me flatly and went to take a nap. :(

Laurence said:
Nice job, T-Al, geez, you think your most cited source would have the curtesy to not hijack your thread! ;)

Ha ha...as...if....

I showed it to DW as well, coughed suggestively. She looked at me flatly and went to take a nap. :(

Hey come on over...I just finished making meatballs, we're having pasta and I have plenty. You wont have to sleep with me afterwards either.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
You know what, mr language person? I take extra time to go back and remove apostrophes from my posts just to annoy you. And I put in full length URLS to annoy Wahoo. I add words that Martha will have to look up online. And I always throw in something that wab or sg can disagree with vehemently. Sometimes I add in actual facts that CT can ignore in his pursuit of truth and the liberal american way.

i guess I have to go raid my recipe drawer and throw in anything else I missed that my wife likes a lot...

So your taxes done yet?

What, are you kidding? I was done last week!

We're getting $995 back from the feds and a couple of hundred back from the state. Since this is dang close to our 'steady state' income situation, I can tweak that down to paying getting an interest free loan from the feds for the maximum amount that wont trigger a penalty or quarterly payments.

Just waiting on the hard copy of a couple of 1099's from ING and Emigrant for some interest I had with them on accounts closed to efile and get paid.

Hmm...seems I just found something else to bug martha about... :)

Laurence said:
LOL! In that case forgettaboutit! You think I'd drive all that way just for food? :eek: :LOL:

Hey, this is MY food...its worth it. But if it makes ya feel better, I'll do ya afterwards.

Wow, T-Al, it's looks great! The pictures crack me up...the roadkill one especially...and also the vegetables....LOL!

I've got a few more I can add for the categories you mentioned.

Great T-Al. I love the photos. I will PM you with a nice, easy pasta recipe. A picture will have to wait until I next make it. I hope you will allow frequent updates so we can add photos in the future.

Fantastic job T-Al. I put some of my family favorite recipes and will know where to go if I should misplace them. Looks like there will be lots of new recipes for me to try. I hope that you allow for new additions also. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom