ER Forum members meet up in Atlanta area

jimnjana

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Being inspired by the folks from NJ... Any ER members want to meet up in Atlanta area? I propose we skip the library and meet at a local tavern or coffee shop. I'll start by suggesting we meet in Decatur at either Java Monkey or The Brick Store Pub. There are also several other places in Decatur that can handle a large group if needed. Besides the selfish reason that it is only minutes from my home, the downtown square has a MARTA Train Station and Decatur is only a few minutes off of the interstate. Any takers? Any suggestions for a location?

Jim

I'm in Duluth and interested. Would prefer more northern location, but can travel south too ;)
I'm still working, so for me it's either a long lunch or later in the evening.

I think that this new meetup thing is going to spread. When and if it gets to the Pacific NW, I'll be torn. Like the idea, but one of the things I like about this forum is the anonymity.

I think that this new meetup thing is going to spread. When and if it gets to the Pacific NW, I'll be torn. Like the idea, but one of the things I like about this forum is the anonymity.

Or maybe not, doesn't look like there is much of an interest in the Atlanta area, good luck in the Pacific NW...

I don't think the folks on here who are freakish about anonynimity will show up anyways....;)

I wish we could have one in Chicago or Milwaukee....it would be fun......:)

I'd love to go to Chicago for a forum meet....but not in the winter....

Now...a Dallas one....ohhhhhh yeah.....that would be an easy one for me...:D

Bring that up again in about 6 months. I definetly won't be driving to Milwaukee, let alone Chicago, until at least late April.

Back
Top Bottom