ER Forum Trivia Contest

Marquette and OAP? Honobob and Nords? think both sets are only near and don't think they hang with each other...

Ding ding ding, Martha got it: Martha and Greg, for example, live in the same town and see each other quite often.

Honobob and Nords? think both sets are only near and don't think they hang with each other...
"Hono" doesn't describe Bob's residency, but ClifP and I get together every month or so.

Name another surfing martial artist.

Hold on, there, partner, isn't there a member here who is aka, "Frank of N'orleans"?
Yes, but he has only posted three times in over a year! I encourage him but I guess posting on the forum just isn't his cup of tea.

Marquette and OAP? Honobob and Nords? think both sets are only near and don't think they hang with each other...

I think there's a few twin city / minnesota residents on here (Danny, Spanky.. Martha freezes a bit more than we do; she's a Minnesotan but not down here in the balmy cities). To my knowledge, though, I haven't met any of them. Maybe if they come out to the next Bogleheads meeting!

I think there's a few twin city / minnesota residents on here (Danny, Spanky.. Martha freezes a bit more than we do; she's a Minnesotan but not down here in the balmy cities). To my knowledge, though, I haven't met any of them. Maybe if they come out to the next Bogleheads meeting!
I have Shannon Stewart, Micky Mantle and Mr. Twin bobbleheads...I'm willing to trade Shannon & Mr. Twin... :)

Imagine two breasts, now imagine just one of them, now imagine that as characters on a screen.
Yup, I got the picture. I'm always learning new stuff here. Some useful, some funny, and some just wierd.

Cool, T-Al! I'll play!

Who is our most famous left handed INTJ (or is it ISTJ?) here's a hint... pssssst!

Who started the "Jennifer" screen name hijinks?

Whose naked butt was photographed and published?

hmm.... very tricky.

I'll take "gone but not forgotten" for $500: What member has the longest screen name on record?

Jennifer.
Smarty britches!

Longest screen name: maybe the bigwyoming guy?
Posters in same town: I used to have another poster in town, Astro, but she's gone from the board now.

Okay, what about: Who is an avid model railroader? And who collects currency/bank notes? And who collects squirrels?

hmm.... very tricky.

I'll take "gone but not forgotten" for $500: What member has the longest screen name on record?

millionairemommynextdoor?

2Cor521
(World titleholder for predicting how long she would last here)

Citrine!

Which Forum member most recently had a baby? Hint: it's a girl!

Back
Top Bottom