ER Forum Trivia Contest

TromboneAl

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
First Question:

Name an ER Forum poster who is an ordained minister.

yeah, but is that a sears poncho or is that a real poncho? Did he buy it? New Life church? Get it off a Dr. Bronner's ALL ONE soap container? Is he cute?

The Holy Bunny?

great idea...question 2...who is known for the tagline "shut up and play your guitar" 10 points.

question 3....name the Minnesota resident known for polling, pushing Target stock, and illegally copying netflix dvds. 10 points. and extra 5 points if you can name each of his screen names...;)

Who said: I don't know about the others, but I'm sitting here at the opera right now with my laptop. After this we're off to a rave, then some kind of drug party.

Who said: I don't know about the others, but I'm sitting here at the opera right now with my laptop. After this we're off to a rave, then some kind of drug party.

A rave..then a drug party..wow :D

T-Al. Still one of the best "coffee spewing out the nose" posts of all time...

Whose naked butt was photographed and published?

Janet H...the snake bite on the tush victim.

I remembered that item in a thread about naming something no one knows about you because I always check under the toilet seat before going in an outhouse. I was afraid I would have to check in the house now too but I overcame it.
2fer

Name two forum members who live in the same town, and see each other quite often.

In what state is a frequent poster camping? Although I'm after a particular state in the lower 48, honorable mention to anyone who names the exact state such as "bliss" or "freezing one's ()s off in May." Extra credit for figuring the number of miles from which? foreign state.

So Al, you got me on the two forum members in the same town. (unless you are talking about spouses)

Back
Top Bottom