Ernest Borgnine Secret to Long Life

Couldn't hear it... and since at work did not turn up.... anyone post the line:confused:

It would only get the thread closed because some fastidious person would complain.

Good enough for network TV, but not for the ER board.

Now, back to previously scheduled black water, mortgage and annuity discussions. Oh yes, let’s not forget GWB McCain and Obama. ERs could not possibly be interested in what Ernest Borgnine gives credit for his excellent health until age 92.

Hell I thought the guy was dead. 92 geez and still have a decent quality of life. Thats impressive. Im still laughing so hard my stomach hurts

He said that he chews his food a lot.

What struck me was that he doesn't move like an old guy. That's a really young 91.

He probably has fewer people offering to shake hands after that interview.

I could not make out what he said. Can someone send me a pm [-]whisper it in my ear[/-]?

Too funny ! Maybe that's why we haven't seen him in a long time ,he's been too busy as George Carlin would say Choking the chicken .

He said, "I MASTURBATE A LOT". :rolleyes:

Acutally that might just do it.

If I remember correctly; if a man live long enough he almost has a 100% of getting an enlarged prostrate. Sex - manual or with someone else - is said to help avoid the problem.

Yes, yes, but how's his vision? Loved the line, "I don't dare tell you." Did you ever see anyone having so much fun at w*rk?

I totally believed him in Marty.

Mom had surgery and had perfect vision at 91. Eeeeu, that creeps me out.

Acutally that might just do it.

If I remember correctly; if a man live long enough he almost has a 100% of getting an enlarged prostrate. Sex - manual or with someone else - is said to help avoid the problem.
I am accepting volunteers for the "With Someone" choice.

Ha

Sex - manual or with someone else - is said to help avoid the problem.

Yes. And last I heard, it's regularity that's most important. However, I think once a day is probably better than once a month.

Back
Top Bottom