Favorite American Idol Performances

Purron

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Just for fun for those of us who enjoy this goofy show. This season's over and with Simon leaving, who knows what the future will bring? In any event, Idol has brought some great performances into our living rooms. Share some of your faves here.

This one's on my top 10 list for sure.

YouTube - bo bice

I really thought Bo Bice would have made more out of his career after being on the show. I did see him on TV commercials this season though. It may have only aired in our local area, since he lives in the general area I do. I think he had a lot of health problems after the season he was on the show. This may have hurt his mileage.
SC

I really thought Bo Bice would have made more out of his career after being on the show. I did see him on TV commercials this season though. It may have only aired in our local area, since he lives in the general area I do. I think he had a lot of health problems after the season he was on the show. This may have hurt his mileage.
SC

Bo's done pretty well for himself even though he did have some serious health problems. One thing I like about him is all the charity work he's done.

From his Wikipedia page:

"Bice was honored with the prestigious Lifetime Presidential Volunteer Service Award for volunteering more than 4,000 hours of his time for worthy causes, such as Habitat for Humanity, Katrina assistance, Muscular Distrophy, Organ Transplant, two concert tours for the military troops in Iraq, Kuwait, and Afghanistan, Safe House, and many others. In addition to the hours for which he received recognition, he has donated instruments, music equipment, meaningful personal memorabilia, and some of his own paintings to be auctioned off for charities."

Bo's done pretty well for himself even though he did have some serious health problems. One thing I like about him is all the charity work he's done.

From his Wikipedia page:

"Bice was honored with the prestigious Lifetime Presidential Volunteer Service Award

Thanks for the info Purron
I didn't know about that.
Pretty Cool,
Steve

I've never seen the show, but that Siobhan Magnus has some nice long legs. :cool:;) Did she win?

I've never seen the show, but that Siobhan Magnus has some nice long legs. :cool:;) Did she win?

My heart? Yes! ;)

Seriously, I thought she was great. She works as a glassblower, so I think she's got that whole 'artist' thing going for her. Glassblowing seems like a great combination of art and technical ability. I don't usually care for anybody's rendition of Think! Aretha did it and that's that. But I loved Siobhan's version, very cool.

-ERD50

No Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood ?!!

Back
Top Bottom