Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Trefoils

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Do SI Do's

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters

Moemg

Gone but not forgotten
Yesterday I was waiting for Gary outside Lowe's and there were Girl Scouts selling cookies . At first I resisted and then mother guilt ( I was a girl scout & a girl scout leader) overcame me and I bought a box of Tagalongs but my second favorite are Samoas so which are yours ?

Have to be Samoas, right after any my DW bakes.

The classic thin mints, capable of inhaling a sleeve at a time.

This board is diet unfriendly today, what with Girl Scout cookies and po'boy sandwich discussions!

Thin mints hands down for me! They are great frozen by the way. I bought a box from the Girl Scouts selling in the lobby of the grocery store. Will come in handy some day when I have a chocolate attack.

Thin mints hands down for me! They are great frozen by the way. I bought a box from the Girl Scouts selling in the lobby of the grocery store. Will come in handy some day when I have a chocolate attack.

I freeze the Tagalongs and then dole out one when I need chocolate .

I bought 10 boxes from a neighbor kid - hey, her dad has a snow blower and has helped us through a few snow storms. Voted Do-si-dos but must say DH and I loved the new oatmeal/cranberry cookies. Disaster for my low carb/sugar diet, but worth it:)

Thin mints all the way here...and frozen is sooo much better.:)

I was a Brownie and a Girl Scout, and I always buy at least a box from a seller when I see them. I remember doing it myself door-to-door, cause it paid for my way to summer camp when I was a kid. The guilt of walking past or not answering the door gets to me every year, and I think of some poor little girl wanting to attend summer camp if only I would buy that box of cookies from her.:whistle:

Once I was driving home from work in a blizzard with a box of samoas in my car . Well as I got stressed out with driving in the storm I opened the box after several skids I arrived home with an empty box . Oops !

I have been on a successful diet and have lost about 50 pounds in the past couple of years. This year when the girl scouts came to the door I paid for the cookies but told them to please not deliver them. They are very nice neighbor's children, so I felt obligated to do something.

Ten boxes of Thin Mints are headed my way this year (and I agree on the freezer comments). Buying co-workers' children's Girl Scout cookies may be one of the few things I miss about having a job!

I got my box of Samoas this morning. They're gone now. My pancreas may never forgive me.

I think I just gained ten pounds trying to pick a favorite.

Do si dos here. Thin mints for second place.

Thin mints - but I still really miss Scot- Teas (their discontinued sugar cookie)

Thin mints......everything else is 2nd rate..........:)

Thin mints, without question. Problem is they don't last long around here. They "evaporate" very quickly.

Of course, that's true of just about anything with chocolate in it.

Back
Top Bottom