Favorite vehicle you've ever owned

Used 1982 Ford F100 fleet pickup, 300 straight six engine, manual 3 speed on the column, manual steering, manual brakes, no AC, am radio, 2.47 rear end. Pretty decent gas mileage and not much to break. Probably about the last year for a column shift.

Cars I loved and loved in!

I have had a lot of cars over the years (currently do not own any). I have loved most of them, but here is a list of the one's I have Loved in!

1967 Chrysler 300L (new)
1969 Triumph GT6 (used)
1974 Datsun 260Z (new)
1969 Alfa Romeo Spyder Veloce (used)
1976 Honda Civic (new)
1980 Mazda RX-7 (new)
1969 Aston Martin (used)
1980 Chevrolet Corvette (used)
1987 Jeep Cherokee Limited (new)
1989 Mercedes 420 SEL (new)
1992 Jaguar XJ6 (new)
1994 BMW 740 I (new)
1994 Cheverolet Yukon Sport (new)
1998 GMC Yukon Sport (new)
2000 Porsche Boxster S (new)
1997 Toyota Caldina SW (used)

I have had a lot of cars over the years (currently do not own any). I have loved most of them, but here is a list of the one's I have Loved in!

Really, NYEXPAT? A list of cars you've made out in?:LOL:

I miss my old square box style, Volvo.
But most of all, my first car. A 1964 Impala. I cleaned it up almost everyday and picked my girl up from her high school. The Lady I'm still married to today. You got to love that, right?
Steve

Last edited:
I did not have a drivers licence, let alone have a car, the last time I made out with anyone! :ROFLMAO:

My Bad! When I was 13, my Dad had a 65 Riviera that he used to park at the train station everyday (worked on Wall Street). I had a spare set of keys and used to cut out of school after homeroom and hitch 2 miles to the train station and pick it up and then take girls out to the pizzeria for lunch or joyride after school. I am pretty sure back in those days "making out " was all I was getting, but gas was only 20 cents a gallon or so.

Love my 2010 Prius. Every other car I've had is just transportation - this one I really love.

Favorites are two of the three current wheels.

99 suburban, drives like cushy recliner on steroids. Comfortable, handles great, gobs of power, guzzles gas as if it was free.

95 jaguar, just a huge grin every time I drive it.

My Mom had a 69 Mustang convertible. She let me drive it 1 year in college until I could save up for my first car, a used gold/black 67 Dodge Dart with a 3 speed on the column. Loved that car!

I bought this brand new in 2005 just because I could. Note the grin :D

Attachments

• MustangChick2010Corr.jpg
    MustangChick2010Corr.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 16
'64 Honda 305 Scrambler ,at 15 1/2 , first set of wheels with a motorcycle learners permit . I was the only one who could drive myself to school !!!!!- and a rusty but sweet '68 Chevy Malibu. Wish I still had both of them.

OK. I already told of my all time favorite(Volvo 1800)...but here is my current favorite. A Victory Cross Roads. 1750 cc bagger, made in Spirit Lake Iowa. My wife and I put on over 20,000 miles in the last 14 months. Great fun!

Attachments

• New Image.JPG
    New Image.JPG
    425 KB · Views: 7
My sentimental favorite will always be my 67 SS396 Chevelle, followed by these two, a 96 C4S modified for the track, and a 98 Mallet 435 Corvette:

Attachments

• New Image.JPG
    New Image.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Vette.JPG
    Vette.JPG
    184.7 KB · Views: 4
1965 Mustang. Although the vehicles I've had since then have cost more, were more luxurious, could haul more, were more reliable, or were more technically advanced, none of them come close to the sheer fun factor.

The Muscle Boat: Restoration in Process

550178_4083668344220_2090168775_n.jpg

Soon it will be shiny and new looking.
:dance:

This - I have had it for five years now and still love it. Fantastic vehicle for family and dogs.

07FJCruiser-001.jpg

How bizarre! Just this weekend I was looking at these - have been thinking about one as my next vehicle.

Have had many good and a few great cars, but my all-time favorie was a 1961 4-door Corvair. Not a very good car - in fact, a lousy car that could scare the hell out of you just trying to go around a corner, and would asphyxiate you if you put on the heater in winter) but it was "The First Car" and represtened FREEDOM to a teenage boy.

EllisWyatt said:
Have had many good and a few great cars, but my all-time favorie was a 1961 4-door Corvair. Not a very good car - in fact, a lousy car that could scare the hell out of you just trying to go around a corner, and would asphyxiate you if you put on the heater in winter) but it was "The First Car" and represtened FREEDOM to a teenage boy.

:) I hear ya. My VERY first car was a $125 used red '66 Corvair. No doubt unsafe at any speed but man, it was a blast to drive. Stick shift, and took my friends and I to McDonald's and local swimming places many times!

'66 Buick Skylark. First car I ever owned. Staff car for me and my buds in the 70s. Served us well.

Back
Top Bottom