Fear the Walking Dead 2,8

yep... tho I don't like it as much as TWD original, it's pretty good. Thanks for the reminder.

No, I still haven't watched the last three episodes of the previous set. It was like, nothing happens, nothing happens, nothing happens, something almost happens but doesn't, nothing happens...

There's not a likeable character in the bunch, except for Kimberly the Donut Shoppe waitress zombie, and she died (twice) in the first season. I love TWD, but this one blew it's chance. Too boring.

Definitely looking forward to it, even though it's not hooked me as thoroughly as TWD. I think it has lots of potential to grow, and the previews for season 2.5 have hinted at some interesting character developments and plot shifts. I'm most interested to see what happens to Nick and Alicia -- to me, they're the most intriguing characters.

I watch TWD and one zombie show is enough for me.😱 So I don't watch FTWD.

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Have watched it hoping something picks up. So far, not so much. Characters not great, plot, what plot?

The first episode was not the best, imo.

I thought it was excellent. Nick is one of the most interesting characters, IMHO, so seeing his long, strange journey through the desert was pretty intriguing. I'm liking FTWD more and more as it progresses and the characters gain more depth and complexity.

Back
Top Bottom