Feral cat noise

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. See Raining animals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia in the Fish section, which mentions 5 historical occurrences, and also reproduces a 1555 lithograph.

Wow GregLee! I gotta tell you, I learn something new every day around here. This is fastinating!

Anyone remember "Raining Men" from the Weather Girls? Super silly pop song, but it did pop into my mind, embarrassed to admit:blush:

My local Humane Society will pick up any trapped cat, transfer it from your cage to their van and try to reform it. This is done without charge and is an excellent service provided my area as it is an hours drive to their office. Some do have to be put down but some are able to become good pets. I have a cage and seem to have become the local go to guy to trap an unwanted cat.

My local Humane Society will pick up any trapped cat, transfer it from your cage to their van and try to reform it.

school_cat.jpg

My local Humane Society will pick up any trapped cat, transfer it from your cage to their van and try to reform it. This is done without charge and is an excellent service provided my area as it is an hours drive to their office. Some do have to be put down but some are able to become good pets. I have a cage and seem to have become the local go to guy to trap an unwanted cat.

We don't have feral cats in our neighborhood or even outdoor housecats but I salute your humane solution (we have relocated a squirrel from our attic and chipmunks from our basement).

And if you make the bolded sentence your new signature (and delele "local") I see a lot of potential travel in your future, Bruce, starting with helping Nords out in Hawaii!

My local Humane Society will pick up any trapped cat, transfer it from your cage to their van and try to reform it.

OK, one more:

cat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom