Five Star Thread

bssc

Moderator Emeritus
It appears that you can rate your own thread.

Can you do it more than once? :)

Hey. . . it's additive.

Sorry I only voted one star. I wasn't paying attention and just pulled down the menu to see what happened. I wonder how many stars a thread can get.

I tried to vote a second time and the error message says that once you have voted, you can't change it.

Is this an all Phoenix thread? Maybe it's our clear skys that make us more in-tune to the stars.:):D:cool:

Hey, where does the overall ranking for the thread show up?

And the fact that Arizona has the highest concentration of optical telescopes in the world.

The ranking shows up as stars on the forum page.

And the fact that Arizona has the highest concentration of optical telescopes in the world.

The ranking shows up as stars on the forum page.

It could be we have so much time on our hands we are here? :D Perhaps it is getting to be time for another "Social Encounter"? What ever happened to our TX visitors visit? Was he sidetracked at the TX & AZ border?:bat:

It could be we have so much time on our hands we are here? :D Perhaps it is getting to be time for another "Social Encounter"? What ever happened to our TX visitors visit? Was he sidetracked at the TX & AZ border?:bat:
Never heard back. Of course, the TX-AZ border is pretty wide. Maybe we shouldn't wait

Actually, the lack of a Phoenix chapter meeting for Whitestick (our Texas colleague) was my fault. I'm afraid I had some health problems and failed to organize a meeting. Whitestick says he'll be back, so we will get another chance someday. :)

Donuts are good. So are bagels. Of course, in honor of this thread title, we could have it at a swanky resort but it wouldn't be LBYM.

I'm afraid I had some health problems

You know, if you use the other hand every now and then you'll avoid those injuries...:D

Seriously though, hope you're feeling better. I'm surprised any germs can penetrate through all that hair...

You know, if you use the other hand every now and then you'll avoid those injuries...:D

Seriously though, hope you're feeling better. I'm surprised any germs can penetrate through all that hair...
Food poisoning from Continental Airlines -- then complications.

Yeah . . . I know. I should've kept my mouth shut. :duh:

Sorry to hear that. You never have that problem on Southwest, unless you're allergic to peanuts.

Yeah, but Southwest couldn't get me to Barcelona -- and I am alergic to peanuts. :)

Food poisoning from Continental Airlines -- then complications.

Yeah . . . I know. I should've kept my mouth shut. :duh:

Oh yes...that'll be coming back on you at some point...

Funny you should mention that...I got food poisoned by a burrito on continental airlines about a brazillion years ago during their original incarnation. In fact, I chose a screen name on a forum once of 'airplane burrito' based on that occurrence, it being the most frightening thing I could think of.

Back
Top Bottom