Fly Mount Everest

Birdie Num Nums

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Fly around Mount Everest, and other scenic areas--by holding your mouse down and moving the cursor left and right, up and down, and zooming (wheeling) in and out. Now that's fun!

I think I saw Santa!

Will you be flying into Lukla (LUA)? If so, I hope you have nerves of steel. Check out the landings and departures on YouTube.....

No, going into Paro, ( Paro Airport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )AFAIK the roughest national airport to land in, only two airplanes go there and only a few qualified pilots. My brother had an Air Force career, ATP license and works for NTSB. He says there is just no margin for error, sort of like 'the bomb squad only gets to say whoops once'. If there is any bad weather, and there is frequently, the planes will not take of or land. Need to allow extra days when visiting Bhutan for that contingency.

Druk Air A319 cockpit view Landing at Paro VQPR, Bhutan. runway 33. Flying in from Bangkok - YouTube

Thanks Yakers, great video, excellent cornering. I can't believe they can get an A319 in there!

Sounds like a great adventure vacation!

Back
Top Bottom