For Rich (in Tampa)

Martha

Moderator Emeritus
I'm feeling >:D so I thought of you when Janet made this forum change.

:whistle::blush::greetings10::ROFLMAO::mad::banghead::eek::dance::spam::facepalm::clap:

Should I go :hide: now?

:sick: This one may right up your alley as well...

I love the new emoticons! :clap::dance:

But then, Rich, you KNEW I would. :)

Dawg, I will always think of this one :banghead: as "Dawg's emoticon" when I use it!

I love the new emoticons! :clap::dance: But then, Rich, you KNEW I would. :) Dawg, I will always think of this one :banghead: as "Dawg's emoticon" when I use it!
W2R - definitely a smiley lover. ;)

Then there's the ever-important case of exclamation point usage. For example, in this brief thread alone:

Janet, Martha, Cuppa, Rich: 0
GottaDimple: 1
W2R: 2
Sarah: 15

Is Sarah really happier than we are? Or is her world just plain old more amazing! fantastic!, drama-filled! or perky! Or are we four abstainers just miserable?

What does it all mean? Another of life's mysteries never to be solved.

Where's the cat emoticon? =^.^=

;)

..Is Sarah really happier than we are? Or is her world just plain old more amazing! fantastic!, drama-filled! or perky! Or are we four abstainers just miserable?

What does it all mean? Another of life's mysteries never to be solved.

Speaking solely for myself here... using an exclamation point requires hitting the shift key. I'm too dang lazy.

It's also likely that Sarah is a more joyful person.

Speaking solely for myself here... using an exclamation point requires hitting the shift key. I'm too dang lazy.

And it follows, and I must admit, that I am a more "smilie" person than some (during my time off). :D

Now Rich says I'm a "smilie lover", but how would he know? :hide: hee hee!

Well, I've met Sarah and her DH - broken bread even. And I can assure you that she is joyful, makes others joyful, and her DH is great company.

Hmm.. may be I should start using exclamation points more often!!!!!

Well, I've met Sarah and her DH - broken bread even. And I can assure you that she is joyful, makes others joyful, and her DH is great company.

Hmm.. may be I should start using exclamation points more often!!!!!

Now, if you just added a few smilies after the exclamation points....

(We're making progress here, Sarah! :D)

I am actually a crabby person (known to my nieces and nephews as "Aunt Crab") masquerading as a happy joyful person on the internet!

And I know that Rich really likes smilies and exclamation marks, so I try very hard to use them as much as possible! :whistle:

W2R, we are making progress, though! :flowers:

What Janet said.

Back
Top Bottom