For those with more than 1 entry at home, do you use the front door?

Never use any of three doors. The one which was the "front" door is now just one of three side door. Landscaping success. Those in the know show up at rear door.

We use the door to the garage after pulling into the garage.

We have a bunch of furniture in front of one external door on the other side of the house. Obviously we never use it!

Didn't we have a thread about this several years ago??

I enter through the attached garage also. DH had a 2 car garage built in back and he enters through the back door. When we go on walks, we usually go out the back door and in through the front door. We have a side door that never gets used.

Front door every time.

It uses a deadbolt so there is a 0% chance of locking myself out if I use it.

We live in the city and park on the street and use the front door.
Back door is off the alley and is used for bringing things into the basement or taking out the trash.

Front door: where delivery people show up, use sometimes
Attached garage door: use when take the car out, use to take out trash/recycles
People door to garage: used by plumber, by me in summer to water garden
Patio door: used most for bird feeding and mail
Back door: used little in winter, used for access to clothesline/compost/garden

Garage door mostly, enters to the laundry room and then kitchen.
Front door to get the newspaper and go for walks. Packages have gone unnoticed for a day or two.
Siding glass door to the screened-in back porch to get the lawn mower in the shed that's underneath the porch.

Basement sliding glass to the shed if I'm working on the lawn equipment, since the tools are all in the basement.

We use the attached garage for entry--garage door or door next to garage door. I do use the front door at least 10 times a day! (the wood for the fireplace insert is stacked on the front porch to keep it dry).

Mostly through the garage except when going down to the dock or pier, then out the back (faces the lake) by way of sliding glass door and screened porch. Rarely use the front door unless visitors or deliveries are involved. Often leave without a house key since I depend on the garage door opener, but rarely lock the back door whether I am home or not (unless away overnight).

I use the garage door when leaving and returning home. I go out the front door to get the morning paper and the milk (yes, we still get milk delivered) so that's when I spot the packages left at the door.

Company and solicitors come to the front door. Close friends coming from the rear just come in the back sliding doors.

Seems like no one has chosen to use entry door based on FengShui.:)
I did not.

Just doin' what I can to keep the members up during these down daze.....:greetings10:

Back
Top Bottom