Forum Member Conversation

marko

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Just for fun...sorry if I excluded anyone.

So TrapperJohn and GhenkisKhan were talking the other day:

“…”you can ask all day how old I am but all I’ll tell you is that imoldernu,

“...of course, but we both keep growing_older don’t we?
“...sure, but I’m still young enough 2B a BBQ-Nut aren’t I?
“...Ha-ha he said, I’m far from Independent... I’m a bit of a lemming; live and learn but I’ve had a RichLife, LOL

“...well you’re still a Brat and despite what you say, you’re not a Big_Hitter

“...Oh, you are so behind the times, chief04010

“...Don’t give me that powerplay or any razztazz, I’m going to RetireAge50, not you! I’ve got MooreBonds than you can count, you OldBag; I’d rather Livefree and I’m going to go buy a fishboat, that’s because I’m not a golfnut!

“...Yeah, well I just bought my girlfriend an Amethyst...she use to be a Nun but nottoomuchlonger she’s going to turn into thebestwifeever! We’re going on our honeymoon, NWBound and we’ll go skiing in the Rockies

“....well just remember to pb4uski!

“...Criky!!

Marko :D

:LOL:

And people wonder what we do all day.... Nice, Marko! We could act this out with sock puppets.

And people wonder what we do all day.... Nice, Marko! We could act this out with sock puppets.

Marko's work is indeed outstanding. But, just picture the act using sock puppets--it becomes way outstanding.

Just for fun...sorry if I excluded anyone.

So TrapperJohn and GhenkisKhan were talking the other day:

“…”you can ask all day how old I am but all I’ll tell you is that imoldernu,

“...of course, but we both keep growing_older don’t we?
“...sure, but I’m still young enough 2B a BBQ-Nut aren’t I?
“...Ha-ha he said, I’m far from Independent... I’m a bit of a lemming; live and learn but I’ve had a RichLife, LOL

“...well you’re still a Brat and despite what you say, you’re not a Big_Hitter

“...Oh, you are so behind the times, chief04010

“...Don’t give me that powerplay or any razztazz, I’m going to RetireAge50, not you! I’ve got MooreBonds than you can count, you OldBag; I’d rather Livefree and I’m going to go buy a fishboat, that’s because I’m not a golfnut!

“...Yeah, well I just bought my girlfriend an Amethyst...she use to be a Nun but nottoomuchlonger she’s going to turn into thebestwifeever! We’re going on our honeymoon, NWBound and we’ll go skiing in the Rockies

“....well just remember to pb4uski!

“...Criky!!

Marko :D

Marko, Can I ask how long it took you to come up with this? You are very creative.

Marko, Can I ask how long it took you to come up with this? You are very creative.

Actually, I just cut and pasted the names who were online this morning and then just started making stuff up looking at the names. In all, maybe 20 minutes or so.

I thought about doing something like this last night as I was heading to bed and woke up with the motivation to get it done.

It's not as hard as it might look if you don't need a real conversational flow or something that makes sense.

But, how are you going to work "aja8888" into a post?

Went to Asia and ate ate ate ate?

Actually, I just cut and pasted the names who were online this morning and then just started making stuff up looking at the names. In all, maybe 20 minutes or so.

I thought about doing something like this last night as I was heading to bed and woke up with the motivation to get it done.

It's not as hard as it might look if you don't need a real conversational flow or something that makes sense.

With this talent, you could probably be a CNN newscaster!

Nice work - I couldn't come up with something like that in 20 hours much less 20 minutes. You definitely have a talent there, marko!

That was fun Marko! Thanks for giving my day some extra chuckles. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

After seeing way too many "May the 4th be with you" jokes that was real breath of fresh air. :D

So now Marko can go post in the "What did you do today" thread. :)

So now Marko can go post in the "What did you do today" thread. :)

He helped make my day! Thanks for that. I'm of the thought there's a secret decoder ring that unwinds all that into another story.:D

That was quite entertaining. When I saw my name used I got the same feeling I got when I saw myself on local TV here in connection with an arson case

Back
Top Bottom