Freaking me out a little

dex

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
So I go to the library to use the wifi.
Sit at a table near a plug with a unattended Apple Laptop
Woman about 30 sits at the Apple and starts shoving her hair up her nose - at one time she just lets it hang out of her nose without using her hand.

Either a Glenn Close Fatal Attraction nut or some sort of candid camera.

People are strange.

Geeze that is weird! I know i comb and braid my nose hair when distracted, but shoving hair up her nose?!? weird.

Attachments

• wombat-book-harry-the-hairy-nosed-wombat.jpg
    wombat-book-harry-the-hairy-nosed-wombat.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 216
Maybe a new mating signal? Did you use a new phermone fragrance this week Dex?

I think I've heard of that. Obsessive compulsive follicular proboscis disorder.

Maybe a new mating signal? Did you use a new phermone fragrance this week Dex?

It probably would have been a serious mating signal if she stuck her hair up Dex's nose--and still had both of her hands free.

Dex, you might have landed a faithful companion to help you scamper up those mountains you so like to climb. And, you'd have someone to take a picture of you celebrating your peak experience. But, my guess is, you just let yet another opportunity slip right through your fingers.

Sicking ones hair up ones nose closes the cranial|facial energy loop. This is important - especially in a high EM field (like in front of an Apple) to prevent loss of or possible overload discharge of corporeal data. This practice is more common that you might imagine, especially affecting Apple users, but is rarely seen in public. Data has shown that Apple use is more prevalent than once believed, and that this little known, rarely discussed and bothersome phenomenon has long kept those users behind doors and away from public scrutiny. This is changing however as the stigma of practicing nasal circuit closure has been somewhat reduced.

An alternative method of this practice involves using ones ears but has recently fallen from favor as an inferior method.

Sicking ones hair up ones nose closes the cranial|facial energy loop. This is important - especially in a high EM field (like in front of an Apple) to prevent loss of or possible overload discharge of corporeal data. This practice is more common that you might imagine, especially affecting Apple users, but is rarely seen in public. Data has shown that Apple use is more prevalent than once believed, and that this little known, rarely discussed and bothersome phenomenon has long kept those users behind doors and away from public scrutiny. This is changing however as the stigma of practicing nasal circuit closure has been somewhat reduced.

An alternative method of this practice involves using ones ears but has recently fallen from favor as an inferior method.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I was a little freaked out at the supermarket the other day....

DW and I saw a man who was the spitting image of Charles Manson. He had the dirty scraggly long hair, the piercing eyes, and the scrunchy mean face. The only thing missing was the swastika on the forehead. When I asked DW if she saw that guy, she said she was afraid to look at him - he was that scary looking!

Back
Top Bottom