Fred, the Anti-Moron

No worries. I do wear makeup often, but I'm just LAZY and those Birks are so comfy!

On a more serious note, I'm just thankful that I have the means to support myself without having to wear all that makeup and platform shoes and sell myself. (although I'm sure the platforms are more comfy than stilettos, I'll file that away for future reference! ;))

If you do lose your job, we'll be happy to review any pics you post in makeup and platforms to offer...fashion advice! >:D Remember, less is more! :cool:

shiny said:
On a more serious note, I'm just thankful that I have the means to support myself without having to wear all that makeup and platform shoes and sell myself.  (although I'm sure the platforms are more comfy than stilettos, I'll file that away for future reference!  ;))
I hear you. I was a country club lifeguard. Some very fashionable and very tense looking wives around there, trying to stay hot for hubby.

And thanks for the pardon.  ;)

Ha

shiny said:
Get back to work Laurence!
:'( ;)

HaHa, and I washed dishes in college, what was I thinking:confused: Anybody smart enough to get that job is obviously ER material!

Back
Top Bottom