Funny Picture Monday

Holy crap. Was that picture taken in my bathroom a year ago, before I remodeled it? Our sink wasn't as clean, or I might've left it.

-CC

Just really dig the Metropolis/robot style domed handles,the style of the pop-up handle, the oversized pop-up and the heft of the hardware - pounds of brass and super heavy chrome plate. Premium stuff - go ahead, break my heart and tell me you had a heck of a time breaking it all up to fit in the trash can...

Naw, didn't break it up. Let the city take it away on "pick up day".

-CC

Some local yokel horsing around at the State Fair....Neeeeeiiiiiiigh Whinny Snort

Attachments

• ATT00022.jpg
    ATT00022.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 298
I have very strong pareidolia -- did not know there was a name for it, thank you Khan! :) I also see decorative patterns everywhere -- a stand of trees, for example, or rows of vehicles in a parking lot, or (my favorite) potted-plant displays at home centers. Patterns just jump out at me - most entertaining. Of course, I loved the sink face. It looks anxious, like it sees the garbage truck approaching.

All the talk of seeing faces in things reminds me of when I was very small and very sick with a 105-degree fever. The sliding doors to my closet were made of cedar, cut and polished to display the beautiful grain, and I was convinced that the wood-grain "people" were frowning at me and coming out of the door to get me. Even after getting well, it took a long time before I was entirely comfortable with those doors...

I have very strong pareidolia -- did not know there was a name for it, thank you Khan! :) I also see decorative patterns everywhere -- a stand of trees, for example, or rows of vehicles in a parking lot, or (my favorite) potted-plant displays at home centers. Patterns just jump out at me - most entertaining. Of course, I loved the sink face. It looks anxious, like it sees the garbage truck approaching.

All the talk of seeing faces in things reminds me of when I was very small and very sick with a 105-degree fever. The sliding doors to my closet were made of cedar, cut and polished to display the beautiful grain, and I was convinced that the wood-grain "people" were frowning at me and coming out of the door to get me. Even after getting well, it took a long time before I was entirely comfortable with those doors...

My pareidola is rather week; people will point to patterns/visions/ghosts/... and I just don't see them.

people will point to visions/ghosts/... and I just don't see them.

Me neither...I have never seen a ghost or a vision, outside of the fever dreams just mentioned. I appreciate my active imagination...but I always know it's my imagination!

My sister, however, claims to have seen and heard ghosts.

Here's a pic of my boyfriend and yours truly at a school party. I was the Junior Annual candidate...no, I didn't win but we still had a great time.

I don't know who looks more stoned, Randy or me. :LOL:

Attachments

• annual.jpg
    annual.jpg
    356.9 KB · Views: 21
From this picture (on Marketwatch.com) it looks like the G20 has solved all the economic problems:

G20-group-124.jpg

obama-queen_1376974c.jpg

The Queen and the Prince must feel like they've popped into Guliver's Travels.

Coach

From this picture (on Marketwatch.com) it looks like the G20 has solved all the economic problems:

Why did I instantly think of Larry, Moe, and Curly?

wise guy
from Joisey

Fairly accurate description of yours truly...though I'm rarely mistaken for a guy...:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom