Funny Tuesday Videos

Ninja baby. Looks like s/he's making "poop face" to me:whistle:

I played it twice because it cheered me up (I've been having a horrible fortnight and feeling sad as a result). Contrast these performers' contagious attitudes of wild enjoyment, with modern performers. During most of my existence on earth, most popular performers have looked like they are a) severely constipated and waiting for the laxative to work, b) just got bad news, c) too stoned to care, or d) all of the above. Even the Beatles were starting to look that way, by the time I was old enough to pay attention to them.

Amethyst

YouTube - Elvira's Not a Witch

I like this comment:

muttonbuster
2 days ago 9
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

Of course she practices witchcraft. If you look at recent pictures of Cassandra Peterson, that crazy broad doesn't look a day over 40 years old and still pretty damn hot.

What I don't understand is how anybody could just stand there and video this. I would instantly rush over and snatch the cat away. Sometimes cats have more courage than brains.

Many of my bad dreams involve cats and/or kids getting into danger!

Amethyst

Purron asked me to post this for her...

YouTube - Cat & Gator

What I don't understand is how anybody could just stand there and video this. I would instantly rush over and snatch the cat away. Sometimes cats have more courage than brains.

Many of my bad dreams involve cats and/or kids getting into danger!

Amethyst

I don't get it either. Can someone who's familiar with alligators explain this? They come back out of the water, they must be intending to eat the cat. The people in Bermuda shorts are also at risk, I'd think.

Back
Top Bottom