Gloating

Sheryl

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
In keeping with the "talking about it" thread, I have no one except SO to gloat to, but I need to yell,  WAAAAHOOOOOO - as we just finished our tax accounting and profit sharing plans for 2005 and it looks like I will be getting a profit sharing contribution to my 401(k) equal to 23% of my gross salary.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sheryl said:
In keeping with the "talking about it" thread, I have no one except SO to gloat to, but I need to yell,  WAAAAHOOOOOO - as we just finished our tax accounting and profit sharing plans for 2005 and it looks like I will be getting a profit sharing contribution to my 401(k) equal to 23% of my gross salary.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Great news!  I am happy for you.  We did not do as well.......not nearly as well....in fact we are down 68% from the 60% we were down last year so I guess I owe them money.   :p

I'm getting a 25% profit sharing match, as a % of my gross this year (nice 5 digit bonus for me!). Company had a record year (no thanks to me ;) ). I guess a wahooooo!! is in order for me too. Now to get 100% vested in the plan... :)

justin said:
I'm getting a 25% profit sharing match, as a % of my gross this year (nice 5 digit bonus for me!).  Company had a record year (no thanks to me ;) ).  I guess a wahooooo!!  is in order for me too.  Now to get 100% vested in the plan...  :)

Congrats to you too Justin! You can borrow my waaahoo.

REWahoo, I was at work, so it's safe. ;)

Back
Top Bottom