GO CAVS!

thefed

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Wow. I can't believe it. What an experience, whether or not they continue on...

Watch out for a big off-season trade to help them solidify a spot in the playoffs for years to come.

Glad tos ee we have some basketball fans in the house ::)

Watch history be made at 7pm on TNT

I'm keeping track....but not as closely as when the Kings were in round 1.
Should be a good game.

So....the trade that you mention......Getting more skilled players? Who are you hearing about?

I saw LeBron play in his first NBA game, preseason in Sacramento. He caused quite a stir... flash bulbs everywhere during the game. Sam as the last time Michael Jordan came to Sac.. Thy were speculating that LeBron was the next Michael Jordan. He's certainly proved his worth so far....

Isn't this the first year the Cavs have made the playoffs in awhile?

KB said:
So....the trade that you mention......Getting more skilled players? Who are you hearing about?

I saw LeBron play in his first NBA game, preseason in Sacramento. He caused quite a stir... flash bulbs everywhere during the game. Sam as the last time Michael Jordan came to Sac.. Thy were speculating that LeBron was the next Michael Jordan. He's certainly proved his worth so far....

Isn't this the first year the Cavs have made the playoffs in awhile?

1st time in 10 years...last time they were in the second round, michael jordan hit that infamous shot over craig ehlo in the closing seconds of the game...

I think gooden and murray are traded and they pick up a BIG name liek Kevin garnett (hoping)

Well, I heardthat KG wanted out....so that would be a good trade.

Sorry the Cav's didn't make it this year. I missed the game, saw the Da Vinci code with my son instead. They have a good start though for the next season, being a relatively new and young team. This year's experience will help carry them into next season. Fingers crossed for next year.

The Kings did not renew Rick Adelman's contact as coach, so a new coach will stir things up for the next year. Guess we'll wait and see how next year's season pans out for them too.

Miami vs Pistons should be a good game. Still waiting for both Western game 7s tomorrow.

thought id bring this back from the dead...

GO CAVS!! Eastern conference finals....

You and I must be the only NBA fans here.

I'm glad the Cavs made it to the 3rd round. Unfortunately I hope the Pistons make it to the finals and win the title. Probably the only reason is that Chris Webber was on the Kings and I saw him play a lot during that time. I'd like to see him get a ring before his knees give out.

Normally I'd be hoping a West coast team takes it, but I really don't care whether the Jazz or the Spurs win. I'd guess San Antonio will beat out the Jazz.....And then Spurs vs Pistons. Game on.

Good luck to the Cavs, though. LeBron is quite a player. I saw him play in his NBA opening game in Sacramento. He caused quite a stir, even as a rookie.

I love sports especially college basketball, but I hate the NBA for the most part. When watching a game it doesn't seem like a competitive game. Most guys don't want play defense or run an offense. I will admit the quality of play does pick up in the playoffs.

Well, since the Dallas Mavericks lost, I'm rooting for San Antonio. That said, I would love to see the Cavs beat Detroit. It would probably be good for the NBA to have LeBron James in the finals. However, Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and crew would make short work of the Cavs.

Well, since the Dallas Mavericks lost, I'm rooting for San Antonio. That said, I would love to see the Cavs beat Detroit. It would probably be good for the NBA to have LeBron James in the finals. However, Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and crew would make short work of the Cavs.

uhhh...yeah....

like 4 games short work!

. . .
I follow the Suns when I can. Last week I was camping in a remote part of the Santa Fe National Forest and I missed their elimination. :( I really thought they had a chance to win it all this year.

I follow the Suns when I can. Last week I was camping in a remote part of the Santa Fe National Forest and I missed their elimination. :( I really thought they had a chance to win it all this year.

they are tough, but i didnt think theyd go all the way...i saw them play the cavs in person and they didnt really impress me much

gotta love nash tho

what a game! wow! the energy was thru the roof! everyone seemed anebriated....pm games are usually like that on the weekends...esp when nobody has to work the following day!

The best part though, was the 5 LOVELY ladies in the row in front of us. They were all in their low 20's and DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. I'll spare you the majority of the details, but lets say that I watched more of them than the game due to lack of clothing, removal of clothing, kissing, and dancing.

GO CAVS!!

Another solid showing from the cavaliers! IT was amazing...and i actually remember some of this game, as i didnt have 5 women stripping and giving lapdances in front of me this time.

I think they HAVE to win this next game in detroit if they want a chance....

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Thats all i could say. we witnessed history right there

AND IM GOING TO THE CLOSE OUT OPPORTUNITY IN CLEVELAND SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!

I've been too distracted at work to keep up with the playoffs after the first round. I'm still in shock the Mavs lost out. But I definitely am rooting for the Cavs over the Pistons.

Definitely see KG going somewhere else next year too. He's too good a player to miss yet another shot at a ring. Should be some fun trades next year since KB24 announced he wants to leave LAL.

Sadly, my local team are the Hawks, and they let me down this season ;) One day, though!

Just for the Record

James scored 29 of the Cavs last 30 points. He scored 25 points in a row. Can the NBA find a replacement for Michael Jordan?

Well, let's see what the Spurs think about Mr. James.

Now THAT was a game.

I hope LeBron can keep it up; and maybe the rest of the team will jump in there and help on Saturday.

I'd be very worried if I were the Pistons. Think this one will go to 7 or will the Cavs close it out in 6?

cavs in 6!!!!

I havent slept well for the last 2 nights. im soooo excited for tonights game. plus, the indians play detroit in cleveland 1 hr before the cavs game...so the city is going to be BUZZING in more ways than one im sure)

Another solid showing from the cavaliers!

Ah! CAVALIERS!

Not being a basketball fan, I had never heard of the Cavaliers and had NO idea what was meant by cavs. Cavities? Caveats? Now the mystery is solved.

Congrats to the Cavs for reaching the NBA finals for the first time. They played a great game and deserve to play in the finals.

The noise must have been deafening at the game, the crowd was really loud on the TV. It looked like the fans stood the entire 4th quarter.

The finals start on Thursday; I'm looking forward to watching it.

heck yeah we stood! give me til later today and ill post up some vids i took during the game, after the game during the ceremony, etc....it was wild!

Back
Top Bottom