Going to sit on the CAVS bench tonight vs. Nuggets

thefed

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I guess they choose a random 700 or so season ticket holders each year and let them sit on the bench for 90 mins prior to gametime. This year I suppose I'm lucky. Too bad it isn't upgraded seats DURING the game!

Cavs are looking good so far, but I'm a bit reserved about the outcome vs. the next 5 opponents...this should show what we're made of. If we make it out of the next five with 3 wins...okay. 4 wins....super.

I was an usher at the Cavs scrimmage game at University of Akron in October. I was right behind the press table, it was very exciting! LeBron was given the key to the city by the mayor and his gf and kids and his mom and family were all there. It was constant action. I was especially impressed with Gibson and the guy with the big bouncy hair .... Varejao? He always had a smile.

When you are on the floor you know how TALL they really are. Ilgauskas stands out even among all the other players.

The pregame stuff is lots of fun because they do warm ups and practice shots and then they all do stretching exercises on the floor. Ok, that was fun for me, maybe not for you!

And if you are lucky they'll interact with the fans.

Was that you yelling?

Looked like fun. Reminded me when I got Mark Price and Larry Nance autographs before a game at the Richfield Coliseum.

Didn't get World B Free though :(

Looked like fun. Reminded me when I got Mark Price and Larry Nance autographs before a game at the Richfield Coliseum.

Didn't get World B Free though :(

i was young, but did see them play...price/nance/daugherty/ehlo ....pretty awesome....cant remember who was the other fwd at the time....

EDITY: Hot Rod Williams!

i was young, but did see them play...price/nance/daugherty/ehlo ....pretty awesome....cant remember who was the other fwd at the time....

EDITY: Hot Rod Williams!

Ya heh. If it wasnt for Jordan maybe they would have grabbed a title :(

Cavs are looking sharp again tonight against a tough West-coast Utah team. 7 in a row

Big Spurs fan here - went to a ton of their games while stationed in San Antonio. Remember a similar time being up near the floor - and the Spurs players walking around passing out magnets and buttons, and trinkets to early arriving fans to show appreciation. Some young player named Tony Parker gave me my free stuff. I remember thinking, "who is this scrub?" - If I only knew.

Big Spurs fan here - went to a ton of their games while stationed in San Antonio. Remember a similar time being up near the floor - and the Spurs players walking around passing out magnets and buttons, and trinkets to early arriving fans to show appreciation. Some young player named Tony Parker gave me my free stuff. I remember thinking, "who is this scrub?" - If I only knew.

And how phenomenal is it that he's only 26 or so...so much potential!

I remember thinking the same thing while watching LeBron in highschool....running into him around town....I never thought he'd be what he is today. A close friend transferred and played ball with him thru high school so I got to see him quite a bit....never woulda guessed that I was witnessing history

cavs open the season with their best record ever....12 and 3.

they were up by as many as FORTY-FIVE (45!!!) points in the third quarter against Oklahoma City tonight....though they are dreadful, FORTY FIVE is crazy...especially with the 2nd and 3rd team in soo much....Lebron only played 17 minutes. EVERY cavs player had 4 or more points,nobody over 17...and they won 117-82

cavs are rollin! 22-4! amazaing thats not the best record in the league!

not sure about beating up on the celts...but we never lost at home to them yet,nor us us to them at their place...pretty dead even matchup imho (all last yr including playoffs)

Back
Top Bottom