Google glass... and then some.

imoldernu

Gone but not forgotten

Attachments

• Eye.jpg
    Eye.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Zillions of people have spend big $$'s to get there eyes lasered so they don't have to wear glasses. Somehow, I can't see them going back to wearing glasses other than sunglasses (Joe Cool lives!) and reading glasses as they get older. Maybe, I'm wrong.

Crap, just what I need. My wife already remembers everything I've ever said and now she'll have video proof of my actions as well? :facepalm:

Google is already working to create Google glass versions of some pricey sunglasses: Google Glass to Get Ray-Ban, Oakley Versions - TIME

I think the contact lens is a great idea for low vision or blind people. The article says the date from it would be fed to a smart phone, which could audibly tell the wearer information about his or her surroundings, etc.; unlike the google glasses, the contact lens seems more of a medical innovation.

Zillions of people have spend big $$'s to get there eyes lasered so they don't have to wear glasses. Somehow, I can't see them going back to wearing glasses other than sunglasses (Joe Cool lives!) and reading glasses as they get older. Maybe, I'm wrong.

Who needs to spend big $$? It's only $100 this way. ;)

Google is just using the wrong sort of glass, IMHO.

Attachments

• pint.jpg
    pint.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 3
Wow, the contact lens camera is a game changer for many industries (legal, law enforcements, twittering, ...).

Will this Google glass thing takes strokes off my golf game? if so, I'm in. Otherwise, not interested.

Will this Google glass thing takes strokes off my golf game? if so, I'm in. Otherwise, not interested.

Doubt it, but will create a record of of your aptitude.:)

A built-in yardage meter would be a simple app to include so that might shave a few strokes off your round.

Back
Top Bottom