Great book title

REWahoo

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give
I saw this interesting free Kindle book title (and I suspect you are getting what you pay for):

"
The Income Doubler: How To Double Your Income in 180 Days or Less by Reprogramming Your Subconscious Mind To Make Yourself Believe You Deserve Twice As Much Money As You Are Earning Now"

I can envision an entire series of books based on this premise:

"The Portfolio Doubler: How To Double Your Portfolio in 180 Days or Less by Reprogramming Your Subconscious Mind To Make Yourself Believe You Deserve Twice As Much Money Stashed Away As You Have Now"

or...

"
The Penis Doubler: How To Double the Size of your Penis in 180 Days or Less by Reprogramming Your Subconscious Mind To Make Yourself Believe You Deserve Twice the Package You Have Now"

and...

"
The Breast Doubler: How To Double the Size of Your Breasts in 180 Days or Less by Reprogramming Your Subconscious Mind To Make Yourself Believe You Deserve Boobs Twice As Large As You Have Now"

It appears your potential is limited only by your ability for self-deception. :)

I saw this interesting free Kindle book title (and I suspect you are getting what you pay for):

"The Income Doubler: How To Double Your Income in 180 Days or Less by Reprogramming Your Subconscious Mind To Make Yourself Believe You Deserve Twice As Much Money As You Are Earning Now"

I can envision an entire series of books based on this premise:

"The Portfolio Doubler: How To Double Your Portfolio in 180 Days or Less by Reprogramming Your Subconscious Mind To Make Yourself Believe You Deserve Twice As Much Money Stashed Away As You Have Now"

or...

"The Penis Doubler: How To Double the Size of your Penis in 180 Days or Less by Reprogramming Your Subconscious Mind To Make Yourself Believe You Deserve Twice the Package You Have Now"

and...

"The Breast Doubler: How To Double the Size of Your Breasts in 180 Days or Less by Reprogramming Your Subconscious Mind To Make Yourself Believe You Deserve Boobs Twice As Large As You Have Now"

It appears your potential is limited only by your ability for self-deception. :)

A few more are....

"The Hair Doubler: How To Double the Number of Hairs on your Head in 180 Days or Less by Reprogramming Your Subconscious Mind To Make Yourself Believe You Deserve Twice As Much Hair As You Have Now"

and,

"The IQ Doubler: How To Double Your IQ Score in 180 Days or Less by Reprogramming Your Subconscious Mind To Make Yourself Believe You Deserve To Be Twice As Smart As You Are Now"

and,

"The House Doubler: How To Double the Size of Your House in 180 Days or Less by Reprogramming Your Subconscious Mind To Make Yourself Believe You Deserve Twice The Square Footage You Have Now"

and,

"The Charitable Contributions Doubler: How To Double the Size of Your Charitable Contributions in 180 Days or Less by Reprogramming Your Subconscious Mind To Make Yourself Believe You Deserve To Be Fervently Thanked By Twice As Many Recipients As You Are Now"

and,

"The ER-Forum Posts Doubler: How To Double the Number of Your Total Posts in 180 Days or Less by Reprogramming Your Subconscious Mind To Make Yourself Believe You Deserve To Express Your Opinions Twice As Often As You Do Now"

Actually, I purchased and read the last one and I can verify that it works! This morning I only had a little under 10,000 posts but I deserved more, and look at me now. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
"
The Income Doubler: How To Double Your Income in 180 Days or Less by Reprogramming Your Subconscious Mind To Make Yourself Believe You Deserve Twice As Much Money As You Are Earning Now"
So this book will double anything... except for the author's income?

Maybe they have to really believe they'll be doubling their income.

Hey, waitaminnit... they're giving away the book for free, so they must already be rich! Maybe it really works!!

A few more are....

"The ER-Forum Posts Doubler: How To Double the Number of Your Total Posts in 180 Days or Less by Reprogramming Your Subconscious Mind To Make Yourself Believe You Deserve To Express Your Opinions Twice As Often As You Do Now"

Actually, I purchased and read the last one and I can verify that it works! This morning I only had a little under 10,000 posts but I deserved more, and look at me now. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now that is hilarious! Hey, I have been on this forum since 2003 and I just cracked 1000, perhaps I need to purchase a copy given my measily post count.

I just doubled my free time by not reading that book.

Now that is hilarious! Hey, I have been on this forum since 2003 and I just cracked 1000, perhaps I need to purchase a copy given my measily post count.
Could be. We signed up about the same time and I'm halfway through reading it for the 5th time...

I found a fool-proof way to double my earned income anytime I like.

1. I retired.
2. Now, anytime I think about it, I simply multiply my earned income by 2. Works every time and I don't even have to w*rk to do it. :D

Back
Top Bottom