Guess Your Age ... A game

I was never a big fan of internet quizzes but I've become very wary indeed lately. These are likely being used to help build up a profile of you for use by marketers. If you do it on your social media account then that's pretty obvious to see how it goes back to your identity but even you do these quizzes outside of social media there are plenty of ways to build the profile and attach it to you.

The Data That Turned the World Upside Down

The test estimated me at 54, 4 years low. How did they figure that? I'm easily the oldest person my age that I've ever met.

Who was the kid? I still have no idea.

I got 18 and I'm 56. The kid is a singer with One Direction, the British boy band that broke up a year or two ago. Don't recall his name but you could find out by googling One Direction.

I got 29.... am 56 in May. So knowing what a Werther's original is doesn't make you old!

I am 68 but I got 34 even though I recognized the TV off pattern, butterscotch candies, and said I am old. useless quiz.

I was never a big fan of internet quizzes but I've become very wary indeed lately. These are likely being used to help build up a profile of you for use by marketers. If you do it on your social media account then that's pretty obvious to see how it goes back to your identity but even you do these quizzes outside of social media there are plenty of ways to build the profile and attach it to you.

The Data That Turned the World Upside Down

No worries. I took the quiz for you. :greetings10:

Let us know what new advertisements you see on your web pages. :LOL:

says I am 42, off by a few at 60.

I'm 70 and got 48 - also who is that kid?

I am 58 and got 52. I don't know who that kid is either. I wonder how old you have to be to have known him? (Maybe none of us do on this "old folk" forum...) :eek:

It guessed 42. I am 53. hmmmmmm.....I think this is good LOL!

I felt there weren't enough choices for some questions. Remember the one about sleeping late versus napping? I liked the best of both answers - sleeping late and napping during the day!

Same here!:wiseone:

I got 62. I am 58, but I like to think I am even younger. Oh well.

Said I was 29. I just turned 60.

I got 29... which as a woman - is what I tell people I am. (Sometimes.)

I correctly identified the werther candy... so that's not it. I think the skewing factor was the comic book selection - I chose Iron Man. I figure my choices for watching movies in a theater and preferring to eat at home cancel each other out.

Also got 29; not anywhere near accurate. I chose spiderman but otherwise made the same choices you did.. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom