Guilty Pleasures

Birdie Num Nums

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Ssshh, come over & whisper to me: what's your "guilty pleasure"? Is it a movie or actor most others just don't seem to like? A particular song or book? Some kinda food? What is it? Have you more than one guilty pleasure? What? What?! We wanna know.

I'll start with a simple foodie "guilty pleasure" of mine. I enjoy a breakfast consisting of corned-beef hash. I might have it with eggs-over-easy & hash browns. Or with scrambled eggs. Or hard-boiled eggs. Or along-side pancakes or French toast. Etc.
images

I have read the nutrition info on the can label about the high fat content & calories. But, mmmm, I so love the taste of morning breakfasts with CBH that I just don't care how bad it may be for me.

That is just one of my guilty pleasures. What's yours?

Last edited:
Taco Bell. I don't even beef, but I love the bean burrito and the chicken soft taco and chicken quesadilla....

Gossip magazines. I don't buy them, but read them avidly when somebody else brings them into the gym. I know all this stuff about the Kardashians, but have never seen their show.

And there are all these photos of very young women with tiny bodies and too-big heads, wearing fancy dresses. I love the dresses.

Amethyst

Sweets in general. The other day I went on an overnight golf trip and on the way home we stopped off at a popular deli/bakery in a small town. Had lunch and most of my buddies were buying pastries to take home, but I went for the big prize. A $24 caramel cake. My aunt used to make those so I couldn't resist. I did give away a big chunk to my neighbor though. But I will have to do a little extra walking this week. ;)

Ice cream - anything with chocolate and nuts and full fat content. I buy it at places that keep a defibrillator behind the counter. :LOL:

A tie between pizza and potato chips! Not sure which I like better. Why can't they make raw vegetables that taste like potato chips?:(

massages 2-3 times a year

Strawberry daiquiris. Kind of fem for a man. But I like them.

colonoscopy. J/K, testing if anybody is reading

peppermint milkshakes

A tie between pizza and potato chips! Not sure which I like better. Why can't they make raw vegetables that taste like potato chips?:(

+1 on the chips. I could eat a big bag a day.

I can not understand the guilt of any pleasure. I prefer to go with Mae West's "Too much of a good thing can be wonderful"

Ssshh, come over & whisper to me: what's your "guilty pleasure"? Is it a movie or actor most others just don't seem to like? A particular song or book? Some kinda food? What is it? Have you more than one guilty pleasure? What? What?! We wanna know.

I'll start with a simple foodie "guilty pleasure" of mine. I enjoy a breakfast consisting of corned-beef hash. I might have it with eggs-over-easy & hash browns. Or with scrambled eggs. Or hard-boiled eggs. Or along-side pancakes or French toast. Etc.
images

I have read the nutrition info on the can label about the high fat content & calories. But, mmmm, I so love the taste of morning breakfasts with CBH that I just don't care how bad it may be for me.

That is just one of my guilty pleasures. What's yours?
My husband would run me out of the house if I opened a can of that in his presence!

Only if it is New Jersey pizza with the grease going through the box and the cheese sliding off the pizza .

Last edited:
In no particular order....

Donuts, massages, expensive wine, good golf balls, first class air travel.

19 Kids & Counting.

And the occasional plate of biscuits and gravy.

And The Waltons reruns. I have a thing for big families I guess. :)

Bacon, chocolate, and

Back
Top Bottom