Hall of Fame of Toes - FIRE style

Ok, so here is a pic of my real toes....

Hey nice. Care to toe snuggle?:cool:
ugly1b.jpg
353966064_6d65fe3b40.jpg

ugly1b.jpg

I guess we'll do anything to avoid looking at our brokerage statements. :cool:

Ha

not to diss the double dare. i tried to set adobe photoshop to convert the pictures to g-rated but it gave me a warning that too much info was lost in the translation.

so i just did a foot n' bamboo picture instead...
img_748061_0_216bc2919164c4560cf1bffd3bdcb8d5.jpg

sorry ladies, but like the treehouse sign says: no gurls allowed.

I cannot post my bare paws because I don't post nude!:cool:
So here are my bear paws.

Attachments

• smallbearpaws.jpg
    smallbearpaws.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 2
not to diss the double dare. i tried to set adobe photoshop to convert the pictures to g-rated but it gave me a warning that too much info was lost in the translation.

so i just did a foot n' bamboo picture instead...

sorry ladies, but like the treehouse sign says: no gurls allowed.
:2funny::2funny::2funny::2funny::2funny:
:2funny::2funny::2funny::2funny::2funny:

this man gets a 10 for "too much info was lost in the translation"

very nice gastroc-soleu, BTW. ;)

find a handsome man nearby and say
"i show you my hallux if you show me yours!" >:D
After much thought and consideration, I believe I would want to see something that I haven't got. You know, for variety and educational purposes....

bbbami & freebird , You have spiced up the retirement board ! Kind of like what Sarah palin did with the republican campaign . You betcha !! Wink ,Wink !
Heh, well I guess that's a compliment! :D I have to pass the spice award to freebird tho...that woman is a hoot!

btw, we're ready to see your toes Moe...:)

um....what does the symbol on the 4th and 5th toes represent?
i know i'm gonna be sorry i asked. :rolleyes:

Naw, it's safe. Those are the ears, right and left. I don't know much about this stuff, but I do know a good foot massage brings more relief and pleasure than almost anything else I can think of.

I don't know much about this stuff, but I do know a good foot massage brings more relief and pleasure than almost anything else I can think of.

How long does it take to learn to do it? I can see this as a nice thing for a man to master.

Ha

Back
Top Bottom