Hall of Fame of Toes - FIRE style

How long does it take to learn to do it? I can see this as a nice thing for a man to master.

Ha

It doesn't take long to learn to give a good foot massage; there are various books (and probably videos).

It is indeed a good thing for a man to master.

ER.org market research seems to suggest that foot massage is a a service in considerable demand. :)

Remember the great scene from Pulp Fiction where Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta are going up to off some low level drug distributors and they are discussing foot massages? Was their boss justified or not in throwing some guy out a window because he gave a foot massage to Boss's wife? Of course, considering that Boss's wife is Uma Thurman, even giving her a haircut might be considered too hot to attempt.

Ha

Easy ladies, I don't even know how yet. :) But I am starting to see a nice role for myself "Have oils, will massage, your place or mine..."
Ha
ah...easy one. and i will keep it G rated. :angel:
i have plantar fascitis, which flares up occasionally. so i have very tender arches! a lot of people do, especially gals who wear heels or stand a lot.
the secret is gentle pressure, no tickling, and some nice fragrance free cream like vaseline intensive care. no special oil needed.
get your patient to relax, i.e. lay down on a couch. you sit at the end with footsies in your lap. put a hand towel under the footsies.
put a big dab of cream in one hand. rub between your 2 hands to warm it and spread all over the foot, one at a time.
start with the main knuckles on your hand on the entire bottom of one foot. then curl your fingers and use the middle joint, repeat many times.
use your fingertips to gently push the sole of the foot apart from the center, heel to toe.
then gently tug on the end of each toe to "crack" it. GENTLY!!!!
rub all toes between both palms, like you are washing your hands.
use the heel of your hand to finish up the sole again, pressure from heel to toe, heel to toe.
do the other foot.
collect your reward. >:D

ah...easy one. and i will keep it G rated. :angel:
i have plantar fascitis, which flares up occasionally. so i have very tender arches! a lot of people do, especially gals who wear heels or stand a lot.
the secret is gentle pressure, no tickling, and some nice fragrance free cream like vaseline intensive care. no special oil needed.
get your patient to relax, i.e. lay down on a couch. you sit at the end with footsies in your lap. put a hand towel under the footsies.
put a big dab of cream in one hand. rub between your 2 hands to warm it and spread all over the foot, one at a time.
start with the main knuckles on your hand on the entire bottom of one foot. then curl your fingers and use the middle joint, repeat many times.
use your fingertips to gently push the sole of the foot apart from the center, heel to toe.
then gently tug on the end of each toe to "crack" it. GENTLY!!!!
rub all toes between both palms, like you are washing your hands.
use the heel of your hand to finish up the sole again, pressure from heel to toe, heel to toe.
do the other foot.
collect your reward. >:D

What she said, except don't forget the tops of the feet. They get really tired and sore too, but most people don't realize it until somebody does a massage treatment on them.

Haha, if you get good with this you might find yourself with more "business" than you can handle. :cool: Especially since you hang out with dancers. I've never met a woman who wasn't a sucker for a foot massage. And yes, it can get you thrown out a window, so be discreet! ;)

When I saw "foot massage" here:

I don't know much about this stuff, but I do know a good foot massage brings more relief and pleasure than almost anything else I can think of.
for some reason I read "front massage" and it still made perfect sense :)

How long does it take to learn to do it? I can see this as a nice thing for a man to master.

Ha

Some of us know how to do it correctly. Let's just say knowing how to do it "helped me immensely" as a single man.......:cool:

Some of us know how to do it correctly. Let's just say knowing how to do it "helped me immensely" as a single man.......:cool:

And your wife? Her feet can just continue to hurt? :confused: Or is she so generous that no services are required from you?

Ha

And your wife? Her feet can just continue to hurt? :confused: Or is she so generous that no services are required from you?

Where did you get that from? She's the one I experiment on......:D

Just for NW, I thought I'd revive this thread for pics of body parts...um, toes that is...;)

How did I miss this the first time around?

I always take self-portraits in the form of my toes. This was in Barbados.

Attachments

• 510.jpg
    510.jpg
    550.2 KB · Views: 2
Hey, I got one like that, except that I even showed to my knees, I think. I took it with the intention of posting in response to a thread where REW posted a picture of a bunch of forum members covering their faces with menus in a restaurant setting.

I took said picture while we were vacationing in Mexico, then forgot to post it.

How did I miss this the first time around?

I always take self-portraits in the form of my toes. This was in Barbados.
Whereabouts in Barbados? My ancestors on my dad's side came from St James parish Barbados.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom