Halloween Tricks & Treats

yakers

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
How are you all dressed up for the day? Any good plans or scary stories? I am off to work in the special garb of the day

Attachments

• P1000327.jpg
    P1000327.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 15
  • P1000327.jpg_thumb
    36 KB · Views: 0
yakers said:
How are you all dressed up for the day? Any good plans or scary stories? I am off to work in the special garb of the day

I am scary enough without dressing up in a costume, but when I was
younger I always thought about putting on a real scary mask and
appearing at the window to frighten the kids. I told my oldest daughter
that about 10 minutes ago and she said she's glad I didn't do it.

JG

I thought about putting on an orange work vest, and a construction hard hat from work and maybe strap on a tool belt to be a construction worker when we go out with our kids for trickertreatin tonight. Problem is there are probably a lot of construction workers in my predominantly working class neighborhood who might not laugh at my choice of costume. :-\

Would they be "not laughing" at your choice of costume.........or laughing at how you look posing as a construction worker? ;)

justin said:
I thought about putting on an orange work vest, and a construction hard hat from work and maybe strap on a tool belt to be a construction worker when we go out with our kids for trickertreatin tonight. Problem is there are probably a lot of construction workers in my predominantly working class neighborhood who might not laugh at my choice of costume. :-\

Might mistake you for one of the Village People...not that there is anything wrong with that ;)

Back
Top Bottom