Handy Guys

Moemg

Gone but not forgotten
There is something wonderful about having a handy guy or gal around . I just did a recap of the year and thought of all the projects my SO has done and it's great . What a money saver ! So to all you handy guys Cudos for doing those projects and making our lives easier . Plus there is nothing se---r than a guy who knows his way around powertools !:smitten:

I looked for the Alberta Hunter song, "He's my Handy Man" but couldn't find it. So sad.

There is something wonderful about having a handy guy or gal around . I just did a recap of the year and thought of all the projects my SO has done and it's great . What a money saver ! So to all you handy guys Cudos for doing those projects and making our lives easier . Plus there is nothing se---r than a guy who knows his way around powertools !:smitten:

So, you judge a guy by the tools he has? :D

Guess, since I've FIRE'd I've growm sexier because before I FIRE'd my toolbox pretty much consisted of a screwdriver, hammer, and pliers.

Since I've retired, I've learned how to use all sorts of power tools as a handyman helper for a friend.

"If the women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy!"

- Red Green

I'm VERY handy! :)

So to all you handy guys Cudos for doing those projects and making our lives easier . Plus there is nothing se---r than a guy who knows his way around powertools !:smitten:

That must be what DW sees in me. I've got a basement and a shed full of hand tools, and gas and electric power tools. Enough to build an airplane, which I've helped a friend to do.:angel:

I also have a bunch of specialty small tools for building radio control models and those are often very helpful for repairs on small things around the house. We were over at a nephew's house and a plastic bracket for a gate to keep the toddler out of the kitchen broke. I took it home, and with bar clamp, some sandpaper, fiberglass and epoxy I repaired it so it was stronger than when new. The whole thing took about 20 minutes.

nothing to do with looks, but a tool belt is the best accessory I ever got for my handyman setup.

I took it home, and with bar clamp, some sandpaper, fiberglass and epoxy I repaired it so it was stronger than when new. The whole thing took about 20 minutes.
Hooo Wee...that's hawt! :cool:.....:D

I'm pretty handy in the workshop and also a pretty good cook, for a guy. Yes, I have a very happy DW. :)

As for the looks....well, picture a tall version of Elmer Fudd with a salt and pepper goatee :(

I'm pretty handy in the workshop and also a pretty good cook, for a guy. Yes, I have a very happy DW. :)
I can certainly understand why. :)
As for the looks....well, picture a tall version of Elmer Fudd with a salt and pepper goatee :(
I love goatees! :D

Listen up guys.. No matter how you think you look, it's all about how you treat your lady....so sayeth bbbamI. ;)

Who cares about looks ? Can you fix the sink ? If yes , you start looking better and better and add in the cooking and we are talking George Clooney look a like in our eyes .

Back
Top Bottom