Happy Birthday, Tori!

laurence

Moderator Emeritus
So my daughter turned one year old this weekend, and this was made especially sweet because when she was born, we didn't know if she would see the end of the day. We celebrated both days, first we did the San Diego heartwalk to raise money for the American Heart association. Tori has a VSD, but she has managed to heal the hole from 9 mm to 4mm thanks to proper medication and management at children's hospital. As you can see, she had a great time, but I would too if I didn't have to do the walking! Today we partied with 60 of our closest friends/family at our favorite park. That's the ocean being masked by the haze in the background, and entirely too many presents in the foreground. Didn't anybody learn the kids just play with the boxes anyway? ;)

Hawaii may be paradise, but San Diego can see it from where we stand. :D

img_329627_0_553edf1899b59f1b7c94616376102612.jpg

img_329627_1_3473873f642a95c3e82071c7f00ce6f7.jpg

img_329627_2_70ad0d96f76da2df2631e52a6ef10245.jpg

Laurence,

Those pictures are absolutely precious. The cutest ones so far. Happy birthday to the birthday girl with hugs and kisses as well.

LL

Oh wow, she is too cute.
Happy Birthday Tori!
If you could bottle her smile and sell it, then you'd be FIRE!

Laurence,

Great photos, what a cutie Tori is! :D

It's clear Tori has spent lots of time on daddy's shoulders as shown in the first picture. Couldn't help noticing that you, being the dedicated loving dad that you are, have suffered a little wear and tear from riding her around in this manner. It is understandable that you would lose some hair due to Tori's efforts to hang on for dear life, but I fear you've carried this a little too far and might want to consider wearing a hat to protect yourself from further deforestation. ;)

bruce1 said:
HAppy Birthday cutie

Bruce

Yeah, that one is a "keeper". I sure miss having little kids around,
except for the diapers and expenses and inconvenience and.........
.........................just kidding folks. Hey, wasn't it W.C. Fields who said
he liked little children...........baked? :)

For you trivia buffs, the W.C. stands for William Claude. Ain't it wonderful what you can learn here? :)

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!!!!

JG

REWahoo! said:
Laurence,

Great photos, what a cutie Tori is! :D

It's clear Tori has spent lots of time on daddy's shoulders as shown in the first picture. Couldn't help noticing that you, being the dedicated loving dad that you are, have suffered a little wear and tear from riding her around in this manner. It is understandable that you would lose some hair due to Tori's efforts to hang on for dear life, but I fear you've carried this a little too far and might want to consider wearing a hat to protect yourself from further deforestation. ;)

Guilty as charged! I really had to wake up to reality yesterday, as my head got sunburned through (what's left of) my hair. This getting older thing is not all fun. :p ;)

Happy Birthday Tori!

Did you know that I already had a paper route when I was your age?? ::)

Tori is adorable!!! Happy First Birthday. I have two little granddaughters and they bring so much joy as I am sure Tori brings to you!!! It was a beautiful weekend out here in Southern California, and the beach party was a perfect idea....

Other than that unsightly growth underneath her in the first picture, its all cute!

Mine wants to ride on my shoulders all the time now, and i've lost plenty of hair in that pursuit.

Whats worse is that when he's up there, he's completely irresistible to every hot babe I come across.

Alas, the benefit is self limiting.

() said:
Other than that unsightly growth underneath her in the first picture, its all cute!

Mine wants to ride on my shoulders all the time now, and i've lost plenty of hair in that pursuit.

Whats worse is that when he's up there, he's completely irresistible to every hot babe I come across.

Alas, the benefit is self limiting.

:LOL: Yeah, my little brother wants to cruise the town with her to pick up on chicks. ::)

() said:
Worked for me. Never seemed to work for my spouse, though...

Yep, had I known about babies, I could have saved a fortune on sports cars, clothes and other obviously inferior 'helpers'.

Had two absolutely gorgeous women come up to me in home depot the other day cooing at him.

However, as stated, I might as well remove the gear and leave it at home with the wife.

Oh, she is just sooo cute!! I am sitting here grinning at her picture. I want to hold and play with her. Enjoy every minute with her. They grow up way too fast.

Dreamer

Back
Top Bottom