Happy Mother's Day! what to do?

BUM

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
IYEEEEEEEE! It mothers day. Holy crap I gotta get in gear here.
Wife gets tea & crumpet in bed.
Mom gets e-card, gift certificate to her local Trader Joe's type of place and a phone call about 2pm.
Wife gets 2 gifts I got on ebay last week but havent wrapped yet :eek:.
Both daughters 2 in-laws and grammie are coming over for my famous coq au vin on the BBQ (receipe: toast chicken breasts on the barbie while spilling wine everywhere especially down the chef's neck).

Dinner at 2, coffee and sambuca at 4, modest gift-giving at thereafter. Five o'clock - everybody out! Do dishes for wifey. Ask if she needs a backrub.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

BUM :smitten:

Awww, Bum, that sounds great. Honor those special ladies in your life.

Judy

Just got through brunch with Mother in Law. I hope she had a good time. I find those brunch factories to be quite stressful on mother's day. I guess I just pick up the tension of all the employees. I vowed to my wife that next year I'm throwing a bash at our house where I take care of everything. Much less stressfull! :p

Anybody who think's a Mom's job isn't hard just needs to make doing her duties for the day her mother's day present. That will correct their view right quick! ;)

Please dont make me post the photo of me with the baby strapped to my chest, running the vacuum cleaner around the living room... :LOL:

Hey Judy...........I did my part. Roses delivered to DW at work, with a nice card. Then, another card when she came home, and a "Care package" for dinner, brought from Mom's. Mom got dinner brought in by yours truly, a card and a big kiss (She was happy).
Mother of my grandchildren (4) got a card and a call from her Dad.

Am I "the man" or what?

JG

OK OK Mother's Day is over! We can now return to the normal miserable old bastards that we are until a day or so before Father's Day!

BUM

BUM said:
OK OK Mother's Day is over! We can now return to the normal miserable old bastards that we are until a day or so before Father's Day!

BUM

I prefer "slightly cranky and mature" :)

JG

Let's all say it together, 'Good work, John!'

Judy

Back
Top Bottom