Happy New Year To Everyone at ER.

77 wonderful degrees here in Tampa going up to 83.

And reporting from further south in FL, it's 79 degrees in Naples, going up to 83 this afternoon. :dance: I'll be watching the last sunset of 2018 at the beach.

Wishing everyone a healthy, happy, and prosperous 2019! :greetings10:

omni

Last edited:
Happy New Year to all the ER forum. I wish a healthy and happy 2019 to all.

Kia Ora!

DW & I are already celebrating 2019 here in Auckland, N.Z.

Downpour and cold here. Nix our dinner out and stay home with Netflix. Happy New Year and DOW looking good at 11:07 CST.

Cool (55) and wet north of Charlotte. Gonna run some errands with DW a little later, then stop somewhere for a 4 PM cocktail and maybe some nibbles. Back home after that; watch some NYE stuff and in bed a little after 9.

A healthy, happy, and prosperous 2019 to all of you and yours!!

A smooth way to bring in the new year...let's dance...

Last edited:
77 wonderful degrees here in Tampa going up to 83.

I'm a full-timer in Bradenton, FL, just south of Tampa. I keep hearing my snowbird friends complain that it is too hot and humid (80 degrees!). They want that perfect sweet spot at 75 deg F.
Happy New Years

Happy New Year's to all, and to all a good FIRE.

We're doing our usual to celebrate: try to stay up late, probably fall asleep in front of the TV well before midnight.

I hear Netflix has a New Year's Eve countdown for parents to stream for the kids to fool them and get them to bed early. Maybe DW and I can watch that for ourselves.

(Of course when we were young parents simply said, "Get yer asses to bed, now!")

A healthy, happy, and prosperous 2019 to all of you and yours!!

DW and I are going out for a nice upscale dinner, and a quiet night at home after. Our late night NYE years are probably a thing of the past.

Happy New Year to all here!

DW and I are going with another couple to a party at a nightclub and will be out with friends until well after midnight. We are not too old to have this kind of fun (mid 70's). :)

The last sunset of 2018 in SW FL. Happy New Year, everyone!

omni

Attachments

• sunset 12.31.18.jpg
    sunset 12.31.18.jpg
    351.1 KB · Views: 16
The same to all of you folks.

DW and I wish all of you and your families a Happy and Healthy New Year
We would like to thank all of you for taking the time to post all the great information here.

Back
Top Bottom