Happy Thanksgiving!

T

Tiger

img_580595_0_c3f88dca9448ff2315033f63d0a71584.jpg

Yes, a Happy Thanksgiving to all of you here.... Puzz

My niece, nephews and all will go to my mom's for lunch. Everyone will bring something as my mother is 90 and doesn't cook much anymore. She did bake some pies though. My aunt will be there as well and she is 96. So tomorrow should be a nice day. Who knows how much time we all have left together. :'(

Heres wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Blurg!

Might be edible if you stuffed it inside a duck, inside a chicken, inside a turkey, inside a pig, inside a cow.

I'm looking to take this turducken thing a notch or two higher...

Happy Thanksgiving....eat lots of Turkey and pumpkin pie!

Happy Thanksgiving....eat lots of Turkey and pumpkin pie!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I am already feeling good because it is another beautiful sunny day. I guess the onset of SAD will be postponed this year by Old Mr. Sol.

A Bloddy Mary and some football, then T-Dinner with amigos and I will be almost ecstatic. :)

Ha

We were going to have the dinner with some very good friends. But yesterday friend told DW she had a cold, and DW said "We shouldn't come if you aren't feeling well." Back and forth, and I guess there are some bad feelings now. What a mess -- I think I'll become a hermit.

We were going to have the dinner with some very good friends. But yesterday friend told DW she had a cold, and DW said "We shouldn't come if you aren't feeling well." Back and forth, and I guess there are some bad feelings now. What a mess -- I think I'll become a hermit.

It has its charms.

Happy Thanksgiving ! I've been vacationing in Washington,dc with my So ,my very pregnant daughter and my son in law .Great weather to see the sights !

As a follow up to this post, two of the people who attended this person's Thanksgiving dinner are now sick (they say it's the flu, but it may be a cold).

Back
Top Bottom