Have you ever had a dream about an ER Forum member?

bbbamI

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Last night in my dream, I discovered Khan was my next door neighbor. :greetings10:

Well so far it looks like I'm the only one. I guess I could have titled the thread in regards to fantasy, but even I am not that bold...
sSc_hiding.gif

I never did see her, but I can remember looking at her house and garden. Somehow I knew she lived there. I guess I'm psychic in my dreams...:D

I tend to create a mental picture of people on these boards based on their avatars and what I read about them. Of course, any resemblance with reality would be purely coincidental!:D Some brave souls, at least, save me the exercise by posting actual pictures of themselves!

So no, I have not yet had a dream about a fellow ER forum member, but it might very well happen one day!

Honestly, I haven't dreamed of Want2Retire but I imagine her totally unlike her avatar, more like Benson in "Law and Order, SVU." Probably because W2R once mentioned Benson (or I dreamed she did?) and because of her state where the real actress was born.

I have met a few board members and was taken by surprise just how close my mental image was from the real thing. I really enjoyed each of those several visits.

I admit to allowing avatars to influence my mental image of you guys. I figure you picked your avatars for a reason; and if that is the way you want me to see you, then it is fine by me. I have my favorites. (I was really happy to see bbbamI's sexy legs reappear, and I was devastated to discover that haha is not black.)

As for me, I really am a small brown dog with floppy ears and skeptical eyes.

I admit to allowing avatars to influence my mental image of you guys. I figure you picked your avatars for a reason; and if that is the way you want me to see you, then it is fine by me.

Hint: my avatar is not to be taken literally, but rather symbolically. The flower pictured in my avatar happens to be a great representation of who I am and where I came from. Now, you just have to figure it out!;)

Lots of dreams but none about anyone on this board or even anyone I know online.

Hint: my avatar is not to be taken literally, but rather symbolically. The flower pictured in my avatar happens to be a great representation of who I am and where I came from. Now, you just have to figure it out!;)
Well you're FIREdreamer...are you from France?

Honestly, I haven't dreamed of Want2Retire but I imagine her totally unlike her avatar, more like Benson in "Law and Order, SVU." Probably because W2R once mentioned Benson (or I dreamed she did?) and because of her state where the real actress was born.

I don't look like Eva Habermann (my avatar), or like Benson (the beautiful Mariska Hargitay) either! I wish I did - -they are both gorgeous (so thanks!). I don't know who I look like, if anybody.

I imagine you to be small and slender, with short, straight dark hair, an engaging smile and dancing brown eyes.

Last edited:
I had a dream some time ago involving CFB. It was set in Costco and badgers were involved:eek:

I'm pleading the Fifth on this one. :whistle:

from Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The fifth amendment protects witnesses from being forced to incriminate themselves. To "plead the Fifth" is to refuse to answer a question because the response could provide self-incriminating evidence...

Regarding avatars, I use some pics I've taken or my favorite cartoon character Bugs Bunny.
I use special pics for a day or two on special occasions.
I did give you all a 2 day peek at what I look like (head to toe) a while back in my profile pic. So some of you have seen my legs. :cool:

Any dreams to report ? :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom