Have you ever smoked marijuana?

Have you smoked marijuana, or even seen it?

• I am 55 or older and yes, I smoked marijuana at least once at sometime in my life.

Votes: 58 34.5%
  • I am 55 or older and no, I have never smoked marijuana but I have seen it in real life.

Votes: 17 10.1%
  • I am 55 or older and no, I have never smoked marijuana and I have never seen it in real life.

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • I am age 41-54 and yes, I smoked marijuana at least once at sometime in my life.

Votes: 45 26.8%
  • I am age 41-54 and no, I have never smoked marijuana but I have seen it in real life.

Votes: 18 10.7%
  • I am age 41-54 and no, I have never smoked marijuana and I have never seen it in real life.

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I am 40 or younger and yes, I smoked marijuana at least once at sometime in my life.

Votes: 14 8.3%
  • I am 40 or younger and no, I have never smoked marijuana but I have seen it in real life.

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I am 40 or younger and no, I have never smoked marijuana and I have never seen it in real life.

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • I don't fit into any of these categories for some reason but wanted to vote anyway.

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
....i've seen 1st hand the effects of it being ablack market drug and truly believe we can cut down other illicit drug use, violence, theft, and even marijuana use if it is legalized
Let's not forget the part where the feds/states can tax the hell out of it...

Nords, I've never understood why the government (fed, state, local) hasn't twigged to the idea "We can TAX it!!" (All sorts of other things have license fees and taxes, and the list grows... )

Regulate it and tax it. It's a concept.

ta,
mew

Nords, I've never understood why the government (fed, state, local) hasn't twigged to the idea "We can TAX it!!" (All sorts of other things have license fees and taxes, and the list grows... )

Regulate it and tax it. It's a concept.

And if you add Sex to the list, what of your argument? And if not, how would you justify excluding it?

And if you add Sex to the list, what of your argument? And if not, how would you justify excluding it?

Doesn't Nevada have legal sex trade? Is it taxed at a state level? How about federal? Shown as a service, ala the Acorn adviser's tax suggestion?

Even non-paid transactions are taxable these days. Middleville woman threatened with fines for watching neighbors' kids | wzzm13.com | Grand Rapids, MI#

I take this as another sign we're in the last days of the empire. :mad:

That is a licensing story, not a tax story, but still is about as bizarre as it comes. Licensing issues come up every once in a while. I heard one about a woman who cut homeless guys hair at a shelter once every few months. The state came down on her for not being a licensed hairdresser. Again, she was doing it for free like the woman watching the children. Where I live you must use licensed contractors to do any repairs on rental property. So technically my spouse can't repair a leaky faucet in the apartment upstairs. (But then again if an unlicensed doctor was treating people for free he shouldn't be able to get away with it. )

So I watch relatives kids and I cut their hair. Guess I am operating both an unlicensed day care as well as an unlicensed barbershop. :) And my husband is an unlicensed plumber and electrician.

I suspect that there may have been something more than pot involved in that one. Otherwise he'd have just been listening to albums in his mother's basement. :LOL:

Perhaps the pizza delivery was late? :D

ta,
mew

My immediate reaction to that headline was: "Gosh, I hope he's using his fists."

The headline also seems a bit ambiguous about the crime-- is it illegal to pound on cars, or illegal to be naked? Or is it only illegal to be naked while pounding on cars?

An experienced editor would've led with "Naked man accused of car pounding"...

My immediate reaction to that headline was: "Gosh, I hope he's using his fists."

The headline also seems a bit ambiguous about the crime-- is it illegal to pound on cars, or illegal to be naked? Or is it only illegal to be naked while pounding on cars?

An experienced editor would've led with "Naked man accused of car pounding"...
Or "Car pounding man accused of being naked" ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wow - nakedness, DUI and assault! All were crimes!

Audrey

Back
Top Bottom