HBO Neverland Documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.

zinger1457

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Anyone catch the Neverland documentary on HBO last night? It's about the sexual abuse Michael Jackson inflicted on young boys, some only 5 years old. Had heard the rumors and knew he was very odd but had never heard or seen all the details as presented in this documentary. It goes into very graphic detail about everything he did so will be very disturbing for some. The two men (young boys at the time) who recount their time with him are convincing IMO. Oprah comes on at the end in a panel discussion in support of the documentary. It's in two parts, the second one airs tonight. He was a very sick man and can only imagine what the parents of the victims must be dealing with since they got caught up in the whole circus and let it happen to their children.

I've not seen the documentary. I adored Micheal Jackson/his music/talent. And I believe these things happened. It's like Bill Cosby. I adored him. Like Catholic priests, I was raised Catholic, attended Catholic schools, MBA at Catholic university. I no longer identify as Catholic. But the priests were on a pedestal. They walked on water. Given the utmost respect. There you have it. Our icons are human, as well as sick. Are you surprised?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom