Here's a boob job that was a real steal

REWahoo

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give
French robber steals cash by baring breasts

...the man inserted a card into a cash machine in central Paris to withdraw money when two young women approached him and asked for money. The women waved a newspaper at the man in an attempt to distract him, but the technique didn't work.

So the women tried another strategy: One of them bared her breasts and put her hand on the man's genitals while the other took the opportunity to withdraw 300 euros, police said.
Sounds like the line up to see if the victim can identify them could be very interesting... :cool:

This thread is worthless without... What! No security cameras?

That's now the most popular ATM in town.

Men are so easily distracted, aren't we? And women, robbers or not, have always known to use this to their advantage. :nonono: Life just isn't fair, I keep sayin'...

Men are so easily distracted, aren't we? And women, robbers or not, have always known to use this to their advantage. :nonono: Life just isn't fair, I keep sayin'...
Mmmm, hmmmm...we're all wicked city women out to vamp you...

emoticon-char-015.gif

emoticon-char-015.gif

And it is so disgustingly easy. At my age I should have a little distance on this, but I don't think I do.

Ha

And it is so disgustingly easy. At my age I should have a little distance on this, but I don't think I do.

Ha

I may be old but I'm not dead, but then I know a lot of guys my age who are old and dead. A very pretty young thing walks by and they don't even bat an eyelash. My wife(the hottest 59 yearold that I know) has always accepted this in me.

Ha
Well, I don't know too many men that don't want to get 'vamped'....:cool:

I don't say it is, but it sure feels like it sometimes. So many women, and only a pair of eyes... :blush: Discreetly admiring is all I do. :angel:

You sir? We always know you as a "Man Who Loved Women" (French movie, 1977, and American remake, 1983). You are always walking about "looking for trouble". :)

Well, I don't know too many men that don't want to get 'vamped'....:cool:
We are at a disadvantage because it is built into our genes. It takes a strong will for married men to stay :angel:, so that later we do not face this :banghead:.

In a followup interview, the victim has now lost over 4000 euros and worn out... the ATM.

I wonder if the French police used sketch artists to help identify the suspects:

"No, they weren't quite as large...and much perkier."

Finance Dude is smarter than that. He will pre-withdraw cash up to his daily limit prior to presenting himself as bait. :cool:

Thanks for the kudos.............one must always be prepared (Boy Scouts motto)...........:)

Eh, one who is well-prepared may be even fast enough to catch more than just a glimpse. Don't they say that "the hand is faster than the eye"? Let these robbers meet their match!

Go get "them" and make us proud!

Ha

Only in the U.S.
In the jungle, they don't give a rats butt if you show some boob or not.
We are the sick, stupid ones.
Steve

Only in the U.S.
Steve

I appreciate your compliment, but personally I am really not that into breasts. Well, maybe a little.

Ha

Only in the U.S.
Steve

You live in the jungle? Nigeria? How do you get internet service in the jungle? Cell phone towers?

You live in the jungle? Nigeria? How do you get internet service in the jungle? Cell phone towers?

You are thinking of the old Hollywood cliche. What they were attributing to that geographic phenomenon is today called a "Rain Forest" -- which describes most of Hawaii. "Jungle" actually refers to places like New York City or New Orleans. (According to my calculations.)

You are thinking of the old Hollywood cliche. What they were attributing to that geographic phenomenon is today called a "Rain Forest" -- which describes most of Hawaii. "Jungle" actually refers to places like New York City or New Orleans. (According to my calculations.)
Haven't you guys heard the KSSK radio news broadcasts? We use the coconut wireless!

French robber steals cash by baring breasts

Sounds like the line up to see if the victim can identify them could be very interesting... :cool:
It seems they've be captured.
Police bust Paris "booby" trap gang - Yahoo! News French police have arrested two teenage girls they say stole hundreds of euros from unsuspecting cash machine customers after distracting them by flashing their breasts. The 14-year old girls were taken to the Paris prosecutor's office to face charges while a 12 year-old accomplice was placed in a home, police said.
I guess this means you're gonna have to cancel your Paris trip...

Back
Top Bottom