Here's one sweet (and smart) resignation letter!

I love it.

Very creative. That is a LOT sweeter than my eventual resignation letter will be. :rolleyes:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm - maybe I'll write mine on a pie and deliver it directly to my bosses face :)

That's what I was thinking! But I would need a whole truckload of pies for Megacorp. How come we never see anymore pie fights in the movies. I can't watch a pie fight without laughing :2funny:

Very clever resignation letter. I hope his cake business is a sweet success!

Very cool, thanks for sharing! I was just thinking yesterday that I should start my resignation letter.

Mine could've been a cupcake, as it needed to accommodate but 2 words.

(No, No, not those 2 words! :cool: )

It could be a wolf in sheep's clothing if he baked in an extra ingredient like Exlax:D

It reminds me of a cute little dark romcom called, "Assassin in Love" (a.k.a. The Baker)
A hit man has second thoughts about his career and seeks refuge from his boss by finding work as a baker in a rural Welsh village.

I hope his business is doing well. He's got his business name and URL in front of probably hundreds of thousands of folks by being inventive. If the baking thing doesn't work out for him he should look into PR/advertising.

Back
Top Bottom