Hey Nords You're Famous...

Hey, thanks, CG, I didn't think it'd be out until Friday.

The irony of the photo is that it was taken six feet off the beach in about 18" of water. See those waves out there in the background? I never touched them. But at least they spelled my name correctly and got the facts pretty straight.

Looks like we have another stealth ER Forum member in the Fortune 5 article. But I won't reveal their identity unless they elect to do so.

Let's see...

FIRE, Hawaii, surfing, ponytail; you sure know how to hurt a guy... :dead:

HFWR (at w*rk...)

The irony of the photo is that it was taken six feet off the beach in about 18" of water. See those waves out there in the background? I never touched them.

That's what I kind of figured. Either that, or the photographer was pretty gutsy ;) I don't think you'd get me past 5 ft. of water - saw Jaws once too many times :eek:

Very nice article Nords....short and to the point!

It is nice to finally "see" another board poster.....and I like that hair idea........hmmmm.....let's see what would I look like if I let BOTH of my hairs grow??....O0

Nice article. Yep, you're famous Nords.

Looks like we have another stealth ER Forum member in the Fortune 5 article. But I won't reveal their identity unless they elect to do so.

Who? 1/5?

Nice article Nords!

I've still got a way to go, but growing my hair out again is also near the top of the list.

Nords - it doesn't matter where the photo was taken, the smile is priceless. The epitome of the ER sh** eating grin.

Nords - it doesn't matter where the photo was taken, the smile is priceless. The epitome of the ER sh** eating grin.
You should've seen what the photographer did to get me to smile at her like that...

Great article but....it should read -- retired at 41 not 50!

But at least they spelled my name correctly and got the facts pretty straight.

Thats the most you can hope for. In my (Bloomberg) interview, I was vilified and blamed for all the woes of the US economy for retiring early:p

Congrats!

Excellent article. I'm very happy to read an article in Fortune magazine about someone we know that has given so much advise to so many people in this forum.

Good job Nord!

:eek: Is that CrazyConnie?? :eek:

YUP That is moi, baking pies with both of my younguns! The interview was painless, the cooking a riot (roast chicken and apple pies) and the pics were fun. I was waiting to see the hard copy but the online works!

Back
Top Bottom