Hiding behind pseudo names

When I was a teenager, I was interested in Ham radio for the fun in electronics. Never an operator, but I read their periodicals to study the vacuum tube circuits. I chuckled at one incidence when two guys insulted each other over the airwave. One found out where the other guy was, seeked him out, and pumped several rounds of lead into the other guy's ...

... radio.:D:D:D

Happens now over the internet. Some Asians have killed each other over online gaming.

Urchina is my name. My stripper name.

Still working on an appropriate avatar -- Martha beat me to it. I don't look as good in skin-tight pleather as she does, though.

edited to add -- why am I always six weeks late on the funny posts?

While I pretend to have a fairly high NW and be RE, I actually live under a bridge in Florida and use my abacus to break AES encryption for spammers. Sorry, but a guy's got to eat.

use my abacus to break AES encryption for spammers.

Your abacus got built-in wifi so you can surf the Web with it too? Great invention that we will need in case of doomsday. Wait, would we still have the Web?

I am Freebird, hear me roar. :D

the algorithm is revealed...
if you were on I-95 in 1979, heading south, listening to Freebird yapping on her CB radio, then you would know who I am. otherwise, sorry charlie!

the 58 is the year i was born, the 25 is the age i was when i got married and bought a house. google that! :2funny:

Back
Top Bottom