Hillary Clinton Flashed on Waikiki Beach

Yes, folks, we get paid to dress like that, especially when the Mainland is dealing with winter!

I think the Hawaii Visitors & Conventions Bureau will probably make a huge donation to anything Secretary Clinton supports...

The phrase "Hillary Clinton flashed" is disturbing.

Never a huge Hillary fan myself, though... (well, never mind. It would get political).

But her unguarded (in more ways than one) moment was priceless! I loved her reaction and I had honestly never seen her with (at least what I would think was) a genuine "tickled" looking smile. I was pleasantly surprised. Also glad the Secret Service didn't take out the Torch Bearer.

I still enjoy watching the torch-lighting ceremony occasionally, even though it's pure tourist stuff. Ya'll come and watch it with the Hawaii ER contingent sometime! E Komo Mai.

Yes, folks, we get paid to dress like that, especially when the Mainland is dealing with winter!

I think the Hawaii Visitors & Conventions Bureau will probably make a huge donation to anything Secretary Clinton supports...

Nords.... this post is useless without a photo of you in a malo.

I liked her reaction, but I don't really get this -- he wasn't naked or showing any naughty bits. Am I missing something? What's the big deal?

I didn't think he was dressed (or undressed) inappropriately either. All in all it was a funny incident.

Nords.... this post is useless without a photo of you in a malo.
This was taken four years ago while my daughter and I were surfing. I looked over at her, raised an eyebrow, and she immediately said "NO."

She was probably just being considerate of the other people on the beach...

Attachments

• IMGP1155.JPG
    IMGP1155.JPG
    365.9 KB · Views: 13
Zoom in, and you'll recognize that guy.

NordsMix.jpg

Back
Top Bottom