Home WiFi glitches

I installed a new much faster dual band router this AM. It's working, we'll see if the connection issues subside. I'll be curious to see how 802.11ac compares to n also, we have quite a few ac capable devices. Thanks again folks.

Just a follow up thanks to those who suggested it was my (former) router. My new router has been in use for a week now, and I haven't had any of the previous problems (post #1) with any any of our iOS devices or smart TV since.

Thanks!

Just a follow up thanks to those who suggested it was my (former) router. My new router has been in use for a week now, and I haven't had any of the previous problems (post #1) with any any of our iOS devices or smart TV since.

Thanks!
What router did you get?

Thanks!

:clap: So glad to hear it!

I may be following in your footsteps this week. I am battling recent intermittent problems with my wireless connection. But, in my case maybe I fixed it when I rolled back to an older network adapter driver. We'll see.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom