Join Early Retirement Today
Old 02-14-2011, 04:41 PM   #21
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...
Originally Posted by Nova View Post
Well, Ha, if you liked Rihanna's full thighs, you're gonna love Beyonce's:
Lordy, have Mercy on a clean old man! Those girls revving me over my redline!

haha is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-14-2011, 05:24 PM   #22
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...
Originally Posted by haha View Post
Lordy, have Mercy on a clean old man! Those girls revving me over my redline!

Here's one for ya Ha. Good for the ladies too

IMHO, this is The.Sexiest.Music.Video.Ever

Good one for Valentine's day.

I purr therefore I am.
Purron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:46 PM   #23
Full time employment: Posting here.
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Do you wonder how many of the people that appeared or won Grammies you would remember in 50 years like you do Streisand, Jagger & Dylan? I think the answer is 0.
I suggest this year's "Best New Artist" winner, Esperanza Spalding, has the potential to be remembered 50 years from now--even though she is primarily a jazz artist. She has just too much talent to be ignored.

Birdie Num Nums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:53 PM   #24
Recycles dryer sheets
And then there's Faith

Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:02 PM   #25
Recycles dryer sheets
Our son and daughter-in-law took us to an Arcade Fire concert at the Holiwood Bowl a couple years ago. I think DW and I were the only ones over 35 in the whole stadium. DS thinks has been a big fan of theirs for several years.
"The best thing about the future is that it happens one day at a time." -- A. Lincoln
misanman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 06:21 AM   #26
Recycles dryer sheets
While I don't claim to be huge fans of theirs, I do own the Arcade Fire album that won and enjoy it. I am ecstatic that a band that approaches quality music won instead of the usual Top 40 B.S. Loved that the Black Keys won as well. And the two bands that jammed with Bob Dylan were very good too.
bltkmt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:57 PM   #27
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Originally Posted by Purron View Post
I find Gaga very entertaining. I like her performances and crazy outfits too for the most part. The major exception being the raw meat dress
yeah that raw meat dress is way over the top!

i saw the anderson cooper interview on 60 minutes. she is really a hoot. i saw a much longer interview of her on fuse (a music tv channel) and she is pretty interesting.

i hate to dance but i love dance music. her big hits are phenomenal, i'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite. her music videos are as good as the music. she really is brilliant and not hard on the eyes either.

veremchuka is offline   Reply With Quote