Votes: 105 69.1%
  • Self employeed/business owner

Votes: 22 14.5%
  • Military

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Civilian Federal or State employee

Votes: 34 22.4%

• Total voters
I marked Military for mine. It's not that I have not had other jobs, but this Army thing is the first one that actually paid enough to be worth sticking around for.

In the future, however, I hope to ease this more and more toward the self-employed side of things. My credit has gone up a lot over the last year, and I've been told by bankers that I could be approved for a home loan, if I wanted one. After hearing this, my wife turned to me and asked if I'd be interested in purchasing a place with a view primarily toward its future value for resale and current value as a rental.

I think the seeds I have been planting with her have finally taken root. They should. I've probably talked enough BS by now that they have plenty of fertilizer. :p

Joshua

I worked in the actuarial field for 23 years. It was in the private sector.

First person in my family for three generations to NOT have w*rked for the Federal government at some point during their career.

So far, so good....

Will be interesting to see the "Africanization" of the US Priesthood. Africa seems to be the one place where the Catholic Church has the best chance of significantly increasing the number of Priests serving Catholics worlwide.
I hope at least they will be a little easier on teenage boys who masturbate than the Irish and German maniacs of my youth were.

I've done a little of all, but the bulk of it was in law enforcement. A fascinating job overall provided one emerges with one's limbs and sanity intact.

Now I'm just doing armed security at a pay rate that made me feel guilty but with therapy I got over it.:LOL::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom