How Fast Is Your Reaction Time?

Bobbing bobcat...after 2 tries...kept jumping the gun...61

Sent the website to my g-kids...can't wait to see how they left me in the dust!

Hey got the rabbit a couple of times (after practicing). I'm 55 and had a beer and it's 6pm here.

OKKKKK.... just got into the .19 range for average and that was with a .31 in the group... getting regular times under .20

For some reason.. when that dang thing comes out of the bottom where there are more sheep... I just miss it... always in the .3 range on that one...

WOW>>>>> just did it again and got .1624 average... but don't know how to save the dang thing... I am getting faster as I get older :D

Nah - that 0.000 is skill. The sheep was just a hair over the starting line when I got him. I had twitchy fingers. :)

After playing more, the best I can really do is 0.17x or so. 5 in a row, all 0.17x.
I twitch a lot, and as often as not I blow a round by hitting the needle too early. But once I hit it just as it started and got a .001. ANd then blew the round with a double click and got penalized.

Mostly I get around .25x and almost always get one or two a bit quicker to bring my average to .23x, in Bobbing Bobcat territory with little hope of moving up.

I wondered if my cordless mouse had anything to do with it, but I get the same range with my laptop buttons.

OK.. trying this out... well, still can not put the picture here..

So.. can anybody beat this for consistency...

I actually had one that was almost 'better' in that I had 4 the exact same time, but blew it with a .25X ....

I played it 5 or 6 times, and I can't get out of bobcat territory, though I do get some singles down around 0.17.
BTW, how do you copy the scorecard? If I ever get Rabbit, I want the evidence!

Ha

I hit 'prt scr' twice. That put it in the clip board, then I pasted it to my image editor and cropped it. There are some free programs out there that will do it easier.

I actually had one that was almost 'better' in that I had 4 the exact same time, but blew it with a .25X ....

I had 4 that were the same - 0.186 or 0.188 I think. And the other was a 0.18x

BAC?

I'm a lowly Armadillo, which makes sense given that my 9 yr old can beat the pants off me in any of her video games. I figure as long as I react quickly enough to jump around on my Indo board I've got a few more years before I have to throw in the towel

This was my 5th try. First 2 were penalties and the second 2 were bobcats.

scorega8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom